Jump to content
The_batflash123

Big guest announcement wednesday @7pm

Recommended Posts

For those who are not in on the joke, I am not a mod, nor do I work for Showmasters and I have no way of knowing who the guest is and therefore can't give out any clues.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

it's Harrison Ford

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

For those who are not in on the joke, I am not a mod, nor do I work for Showmasters and I have no way of knowing who the guest is and therefore can't give out any clues.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

it's Jar Jar Binks, and I'm sooooo happy, he's my bestest SW character ever!

Is that a cl.......?  

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Is that a cl.......?  

No, it is not a cl

 

 

and I'm very 'meh' when it comes to Jar Jar

Edited by Wrong Name

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Wrong Name said:

No, it is not a cl

No comment on the rest of the post though? :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

No comment on the rest of the post though? :lol:

look again

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm really going to laugh if the announcement is Ahmed Best now.

And no, I don't have a c word either.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Queen_Sindel said:

I'm really going to laugh if the announcement is Ahmed Best now.

And no, I don't have a c word either.

OuS2.gif

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think it's probably the people who voice Alexa and Siri.  They are probably some of the most verbally recognised voices in the world (except by me, who has never heard or used either)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Raylenth said:

I think it's probably the people who voice Alexa and Siri.  They are probably some of the most verbally recognised voices in the world (except by me, who has never heard or used either)

Same here, never used it either. But, geez how boring it would be. :blink:

I dare not guess anymore, I could say any name and it will be wrong. Stormy Daniels... I dont know...:(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Chris1970 said:

Same here, never used it either. But, geez how boring it would be. :blink:

I dare not guess anymore, I could say any name and it will be wrong. Stormy Daniels... I dont know...:(

We statistically, given the sheer number of actors out there, even though only a small percentage would be considered 'big' thats still a huge number of people it could be, so whilst you probably have better odds of guessing correctly than of winning the lottery, the odds are still going to be huge

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Raylenth said:

We statistically, given the sheer number of actors out there, even though only a small percentage would be considered 'big' thats still a huge number of people it could be, so whilst you probably have better odds of guessing correctly than of winning the lottery, the odds are still going to be huge

Probably easier guessing who is not coming. Yeah, now I am just going to lean back and wait until Wednesday evening. But like I said before, the unexpected are usually the best.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Chris1970 said:

Probably easier guessing who is not coming.

Harrison Ford! I win! :whistling:

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Chris1970 said:

Probably easier guessing who is not coming.

Martin Freeman! Easy! HA! :D

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/4/2019 at 12:42 PM, posey1234 said:

Mark hamill???

 

He turned down 7-figures for Celebration. I doubt he's likely to do any more conventions, sadly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Chris1970 said:

Probably easier guessing who is not coming.

Bill Murray

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Wrong Name said:

No, it is not a cl

 

 

and I'm very 'meh' when it comes to Jar Jar

not a Cl......arke? This could be a double bluff. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Apefan1 said:

not a Cl......arke? This could be a double bluff. 

Cl...ooney :rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Apefan1 said:

not a Cl......arke? This could be a double bluff. 

Go for it. Take it as a clue, but be prepared for disappointment! :P

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, RomeroSavini said:

Its Tyrion from Game of Thrones!

Wouldn't that be awesome...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm going to say Alicia Silverstone, simply because I saw a video of her being interviewed at a con the other day (not sure when con was though).

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, RomeroSavini said:

Its Tyrion from Game of Thrones!

No, it's gonna be the Starbucks cup from Game of Thrones!

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×