Big guest announcement wednesday @7pm

13 minutes ago, natedammit said:

Well I skipped through it of course. From what I saw it could possibly be better than Endgame. Certainly better than than Game of Thrones.

You obviously didn't watch at all as it's brilliant.

14 minutes ago, The_batflash123 said:

i-Piccy-collage.jpg

Strange the announcements haven't been officially announced on here but I am so excited for Gemma Whelan, was gutted to miss her a couple years back, will not let that happen this year!!

Edit: might have to meet Vladimir furdik too, my mom met him last year and said he was awesome, a very lovely man

Edited by Broo
  • Like 1

Just now, Starbug said:

is Franko nero  the big gust for tonight ?

Since it's not 7pm, I would say he's not the big guest.

1 minute ago, Broo said:

Strange the announcements haven't been officially announced on here but I am so excited for Gemma Whelan, was gutted to miss her a couple years back, will not let that happen this year!!

It's been done a few times before and Gemma is a really nice guest.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Broo said:

Edit: might have to meet Vladimir furdik too, my mom met him last year and said he was awesome, a very lovely man

He is. As far from the Night King as you can get. I missed Photo op with him last year..booked it this year.

Edited by Chris1970
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

You obviously didn't watch at all as it's brilliant.

Yes, it is, hence why I said possibly better than Endgame. I thought that was enough to imply I had a positive reaction to it.