Big guest announcement wednesday @7pm

2 hours ago, Chris1970 said:

Which isnt a bad idea. But I think it would work better as a prop shot.

Being charged money to have our picture taken with a coffee cup is very in character for Starbucks. I can see that being a thing. 

• Haha 2

On 5/5/2019 at 6:06 PM, englandluke2 said:

Question is from the MCU if you could choose only 3 guests to come....who would it be? :P 

Chris Evans,  Chris Hemsworth and Robert Downey Jr I suppose

Though I have noticed a few of them TV and movie are doing more Cons so any of them who are currently on the circuit

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Raylenth said:

And just in case anyone missed it and is into the comic side of things, there will be comic guest announcements at 12 noon tomorrow, including a big comic name 

Todd McFarlane Todd McFarlane Todd McFarlane Todd McFarlane Todd McFarlane Todd McFarlane Todd McFarlane Todd McFarlane pleeeeeease :D

1 hour ago, Chris1970 said:

9 hours to go. I hope for the unexpected. Plus I have run out of ideas. :lol:

The only question I have is how much pain my account will suffer this time, a gentle touch or a baking-hot iron bar up its... :blink:

I know the feeling.  I have booked my hotel for LFCC this month, I dont think my account can take much more.

Just now, Sooty said:

I know the feeling.  I have booked my hotel for LFCC this month, I dont think my account can take much more.

Well, we will have a few weeks to recover before it all starts. The only comfort I can give you. :BRUISED:

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Raylenth said:

And just in case anyone missed it and is into the comic side of things, there will be comic guest announcements at 12 noon tomorrow, including a big comic name 

Just saw who it is and it's an amazing comic guest #deadpool