Big guest announcement wednesday @7pm

10 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

For those who are not in on the joke, I am not a mod, nor do I work for Showmasters and I have no way of knowing who the guest is and therefore can't give out any clues.

it's Jar Jar Binks, and I'm sooooo happy, he's my bestest SW character ever!

Is that a cl.......?  

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Raylenth said:

I think it's probably the people who voice Alexa and Siri.  They are probably some of the most verbally recognised voices in the world (except by me, who has never heard or used either)

Same here, never used it either. But, geez how boring it would be. :blink:

I dare not guess anymore, I could say any name and it will be wrong. Stormy Daniels... I dont know...:(

1 minute ago, Chris1970 said:

Same here, never used it either. But, geez how boring it would be. :blink:

I dare not guess anymore, I could say any name and it will be wrong. Stormy Daniels... I dont know...:(

We statistically, given the sheer number of actors out there, even though only a small percentage would be considered 'big' thats still a huge number of people it could be, so whilst you probably have better odds of guessing correctly than of winning the lottery, the odds are still going to be huge

7 hours ago, Raylenth said:

We statistically, given the sheer number of actors out there, even though only a small percentage would be considered 'big' thats still a huge number of people it could be, so whilst you probably have better odds of guessing correctly than of winning the lottery, the odds are still going to be huge

Probably easier guessing who is not coming. Yeah, now I am just going to lean back and wait until Wednesday evening. But like I said before, the unexpected are usually the best.