Big guest announcement wednesday @7pm

I'm literally getting paid the day before & I'd like to have money in my account for longer than 24 hours.

So nobody from the MCU please. ;)

Also: we haven't had any wrestlers announced so it might be a number of announcements but The Rock straddles that world AND the film world so he'd be a winner.

Edited by kelligrafie

I have no clue if the actor who decided to get a little headstart is the guest that we are looking for here. As most of you know, there is often multiple announcements one night. 

But please for the love of everything shiny and fluffy: even if you saw, leave it to Showmasters to make the official announcements. Sometimes a guest does have a different understanding of "contract completed" than SM. Stuff is kept up by the agent. FedEx delivers the contract wrong. Anything can happen. So it may take a while longer for the official announcement than you think.  

And also: you can't discuss other events on here. We will have to remove any discussion and speculation why someone may have chosen to cancel one thing, or why they decided to sign up for LFCC or if anyone else may do the same. 

The mods will have to remove all posts of that kind. 

You may not agree with this approach, but please accept this. We have had to ban users in the past who kept posting the very same thing demanding "freedom of speech." The office has asked us to remove such posts, and that we will stick with.

• Like 8

I'm thinking it might be Ralph Macchio as there have been some double photoshoots released for the Once upon a time guests in the store but nothing for the Karate Kid guests so hope that is a 'crane' shaped sign of what's to come.

• Like 1

On 2 May 2019 at 7:50 PM, Wrong Name said:

I think we have reached the point where some bad eggs have ruined it for everyone now

Is "bad eggs" a clue? Could they be dragon's eggs? Emilia Clarke

9 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

Um... pretty sure i’m not in a place to be handing out clues! 

Is that a clue? "In a place"   Hmmm.   Who didn't know where their place was?  Lost!  It's the main cast of Lost isn't it?

Image result for clueing for looks gif

11 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

Um... pretty sure i’m not in a place to be handing out clues! 

What! Bad eggs is a clue?

Well in that case.

Sigourney Weaver (alien egg)

Sigourney Weaver (ghostbusters eggs popping open

Naomi Watts (funny games when the boys knock to borrow eggs)

Etc etc :P

• Like 1