Big guest announcement wednesday @7pm

simon bird , James Buckley , Greg Davies , Emily Atack , Emily Head , jean-claude van damme , milla jovovich , winona ryder , Sylvester Stallone , Tom Cruise , tom hanks , Jason Statham , arnold schwarzenegger , steven seagal , Jim Carrey

Edited by mrbond223

6 minutes ago, DrBungle said:

Really, a week to wait. Just announce it already.  This how the hype machine gets into overdrive and people get disappointed 

It’s your own fault if you get dissapointed I find, just hope for a guest of your liking and if it’s not, be happy for the other people ^_^

• Like 9

Just now, Kurdamoni said:

It’s your own fault if you get dissapointed I find, just hope for a guest of your liking and if it’s not, be happy for the other people ^_^

It's not me that gets disappointed, it's just usually the hype machine doesn't equal the payoff. All guests are subjective. 

Too much build up does nobody any favours

1 minute ago, DrBungle said:

It's not me that gets disappointed, it's just usually the hype machine doesn't equal the payoff. All guests are subjective. 

The excitement and joy of my fellow forum members makes up for any dissapointment :D the build up is just part of the Con going hobby ;)

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, DrBungle said:

It's a lot better since they stopped the hints, as much fun as that was, it did cause no end of grief with those that couldn't be sensible, at least this way it's a simple 'take note and check back then'.

Yes, a week might be excessive, but I for one haven't seen many negative reactions to it all recently, so if that's the lead time they want to give, it's what it is.

Image result for elmo shrug gif

• Like 6