Answers to FAQ

Just want to clarify as didnt have a DP last year but just got one for Ian Somerhalder.  I got saturday....does that meam i must get my autograph sat as well as.photo or could i get auto Sunday?  I know photo def saturday just want clarification re auto as previously auto could be obtained any day gueat there it was judt photo day you were picking st purchase but that looks to have changed to include auto now?   

5 minutes ago, HeartDT said:

Just want to clarify as didnt have a DP last year but just got one for Ian Somerhalder.  I got saturday....does that meam i must get my autograph sat as well as.photo or could i get auto Sunday?  I know photo def saturday just want clarification re auto as previously auto could be obtained any day gueat there it was judt photo day you were picking st purchase but that looks to have changed to include auto now?   

You have to do auto on Saturday as well. :D

2 minutes ago, Mayhem said:

Yeah think they did it to better guesstimate how many autographs each DP guest may get through each day. Previously everyone could have tried sadly Friday, and skewed matters somewhat.

Yeah..... i think its a good idea/change :)

still had no reply about my Christina DP having DOSD instead of DODD as the surname.  It's been 2 weeks since my email was sent

edit

think I might have emailed the wrong address....oops 

Edited by andrewrolar

53 minutes ago, andrewrolar said:

still had no reply about my Christina DP having DOSD instead of DODD as the surname.  It's been 2 weeks since my email was sent

edit

think I might have emailed the wrong address....oops 

it doesn't really matter, if you're collecting for yourself I've never had a staff member check any form of ID before giving me my passes  

With the Free Talks, are you locked in, or can you leave during them? Is this something that is done?

I really want to watch the CJ Graham/Kane Hodder talk on Friday afternoon but it clashes completely with my William Shatner in the Captain's Chair photoshoot, so I was wondering if it would be ok to watch the first twenty minutes of the talk and then race over to the shoot..?

Thanks very much!

2 minutes ago, LesserJowl said:

With the Free Talks, are you locked in, or can you leave during them? Is this something that is done?

I really want to watch the CJ Graham/Kane Hodder talk on Friday afternoon but it clashes completely with my William Shatner in the Captain's Chair photoshoot, so I was wondering if it would be ok to watch the first twenty minutes of the talk and then race over to the shoot..?

Thanks very much!

You can enter and leave a talk whenever you want to as far as I'm aware. :D

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, LesserJowl said:

Thanks very much!

You can leave if needed (I have done this in the past) but you might want to try and sit near one of the exits and an the end of a row, so you will disturb as little people as possible when doing so.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

You can enter and leave a talk whenever you want to as far as I'm aware. :D

27 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

You can leave if needed (I have done this in the past) but you might want to try and sit near one of the exits and an the end of a row, so you will disturb as little people as possible when doing so.

Thanks very much! 

Yeah I will definitely try to leave as quietly as possible. Not sure I want to have CJ Graham and Kane Hodder mad at me!

Question. ;) What kind of gifts tend to be at the Diamond gift collection? I never picked up my Tom Welling one last year. :rolleyes: So I'm going to make sure I pick up my Tom Ellis and Lana Parrilla ones this year. Kinda hoping to get the gifts signed? 

8 minutes ago, Liv said:

Question. ;) What kind of gifts tend to be at the Diamond gift collection? I never picked up my Tom Welling one last year. :rolleyes: So I'm going to make sure I pick up my Tom Ellis and Lana Parrilla ones this year. Kinda hoping to get the gifts signed? 

It's usually a poster or a mug.

The one exception was last year when Tom Welling's DP gift was a used pair of his underpants.

• Haha 3

On 7/22/2019 at 12:12 PM, LesserJowl said:

Yeah I will definitely try to leave as quietly as possible. Not sure I want to have CJ Graham and Kane Hodder mad at me!

Hehe, i've seen Marina Sirtis going mad when somebody from the front row left her talk ;-)

• Sad 1

29 minutes ago, Liv said:

Last years awesome Christopher Ecclestone DP mug wasn’t even a travel mug! It is just about the greatest mug I have ever owned. I still get gasps of amazement from guests when I use it at home.

48355941176_ed834efa23_z_d.jpg

8 minutes ago, Liv said:

That is a cool mug! Anything else other than mugs though? Don't want anything too heavy or difficult to take home. 

A3 Prints usually with The LFCC 20xx Information in the corner but they usually specify if it’s a print. 

Edited by Ravogd

49 minutes ago, natedammit said:

It's usually a poster or a mug.

The one exception was last year when Tom Welling's DP gift was a used pair of his underpants.

:lol: Oh yeah, I'd so would have taken those home. :P

Thanks guys. Will probably go for the poster. 

28 minutes ago, Ravogd said:

Last years awesome Christopher Ecclestone DP mug wasn’t even a travel mug! It is just about the greatest mug I have ever owned. I still get gasps of amazement from guests when I use it at home.

They didn't have a mug for my tooth brush in my hotel during comic con last year. So this mug was quite useful. But i don't think I took it home.

15 minutes ago, Liv said:

:lol: Oh yeah, I'd so would have taken those home. :P

Thanks guys. Will probably go for the poster. 

Since it says “gift” rather than “print” I don’t think it will be a poster.