Answers to FAQ

24 minutes ago, Loulou894 said:

thank you. I think I am batch 8, but not sure, I can make the  early photo shoot. but If won't get done, I don't know lol 

If that is Diamond Batch 8 you will be in the early shoot.

14 minutes ago, burhen said:

By the way, may I ask is there is something you recommend for a first-timer? Still willing to be convinced of anything :dance:

Bring a portable fan. ;) 

yay... I will just get to the AM shoot then, will help me loads to be in first shoot.

I was first time last year... I have no advice as still as panicked as I was last year ... actually my advice is save after this one as you will definitely want to go again :-)

20 minutes ago, burhen said:

By the way, may I ask is there is something you recommend for a first-timer? Still willing to be convinced of anything :dance:

Bring a hardcase file to keep your photo's safe, don't let them get squashed or bent in your bag

• Like 2

Just now, Raylenth said:

Bring a hardcase file to keep your photo's safe, don't let them get squashed or bent in your bag

This. I was thinking something similar yesterday, specially considering that I am flying. Will prepare this and the fan!

32 minutes ago, burhen said:

Bring water with you, a handheld fan, snacks to keep your energy up, £5 notes for autos will earn you hero status by crew ;)

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Lemon said:

O.k good to know. My stomache does'nt agree with this.

I mean I doubt they hand over a new bottle of water. You just hand over the bottle you have with you and they fill it up. I have never done it but I couldnt see it be anything else but this way. I buy water at Tesco close by before I go inside, usually 1 liter per day. 

Edited by Chris1970
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, Lemon said:

Is this tap water?

8 minutes ago, Lemon said:

O.k good to know. My stomache does'nt agree with this.

I was going to say 'it won't come back with champagne in it for sure' :laugh:

Yes, it'll be tap water.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, VikingGrrrl said:

I always use bottle water when in a foreign country, even if tap water is drinkable. So not for me, but nice that they offer that.

Are you saying there's something wrong with our Peckham Springs water then?  Bloody foreigners, we can't all have water filtered by a Nordic mountain through gossamer reindeer moss under the light of a majestic ion display you know!

• Haha 7

Not been to New Zealand or Australia yet, but yeah, I drink it in Europe and North America too. Tap water in some American places has a bit of a peculiar taste though. My friend Andrea can't drink any tap water in the Los Angeles area, it upsets her stomach too. She says she can taste the chlorine.

2 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Not been to New Zealand or Australia yet, but yeah, I drink it in Europe and North America too. Tap water in some American places has a bit of a peculiar taste though. My friend Andrea can't drink any tap water in the Los Angeles area, it upsets her stomach too. She says she can taste the chlorine.

Chlorine? Cleans you stomach.  :drunk: :spew:

niYWok.gif

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

I mean I doubt they hand over a new bottle of water. You just hand over the bottle you have with you and they fill it up. I have never done it but I couldnt see it be anything else but this way. I buy water at Tesco close by before I go inside, usually 1 liter per day. 

We do this too. That lil Tesco is very useful for many essentials!

• Like 2