Answers to FAQ

2 minutes ago, Ravogd said:

She will be very popular so I would definitely recommend a diamond especially if she is the only one you really want to meet. You’ll be able to relax then.

You guys are amazing. I'm definitively getting the DP

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, burhen said:

Wow guys, thank you! I'd love to meet Carrie-Anne Moss. To give you a bit of context, I am going from Spain and I am only able to attend on Saturday, so I need to have everything more or less controlled. 

Then Diamond Pass it is.

Just now, burhen said:

Getting it right now! Do you guys usually get the "protect my purchase" option?

It's up to you. It means you'll get your money back if you meet the criteria for not attending, Usually illness, Transport strikes etc but read the small print. Personally I dont bother

10 minutes ago, burhen said:

It's clear then! I used to watch JJ in the hospital and I really liked her character, so I don't feel like risking anything. I'm going for the Diamond!

Glad we could easily persuade you

Image result for homer patting couch gif

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ravogd said:

It's up to you. It means you'll get your money back if you meet the criteria for not attending, Usually illness, Transport strikes etc but read the small print. Personally I dont bother

I don't bother either.

If the guest cancels you'll get a refund anyway.

5 minutes ago, Ravogd said:

I didn't get it, either. Thank you!!

7 hours ago, Raylenth said:

Yes, there's a pinned post with the schedules attached :huh:

But be warned it is all subject to change as there will be updated versions out before the event.

last i looked Zachary wasn't on the schedule for friday. its not been updated since he changed days has it "last updated 10/7 he changed days 2 days later. and hes the key. 

Just now, Midnight said:

last i looked Zachary wasn't on the schedule for friday. its not been updated since he changed days has it "last updated 10/7 he changed days 2 days later. and hes the key. 

If you had mentioned Zachary was the key you'd probably have got this answer straight away. ;) We are working on an update. I do not know when it will be published. Version 2.0 is Bound to be out after Friday anyway...

• Thanks 1

I'm sorry to ask, but I'm a bit confused, I realised that I haven't applied for an access pass for YALC yet and one the front page, it says they NEED to have applications in by 12th July but then on the application form, it says 19th July, could someone clarify, thank you in advance, am having an anxiety attack. :D:blink2:

1 minute ago, Loulou894 said:

I am sorry if I am being completely dense what is YALC? 

Young Adult Literature Club/Con, it is a convention based mainly around books that has authors and illustartors and publishers with signings and panels.

I'm sorry to ask, but I'm a bit confused, I realised that I haven't applied for an access pass for YALC yet and one the front page, it says they NEED to have applications in by 12th July but then on the application form, it says 19th July, could someone clarify, thank you in advance. :D:blink2:

I'm sorry to ask, but I'm a bit confused, I realised that I haven't applied for an access pass for YALC yet and one the front page, it says they NEED to have applications inby 12th July but then on the application form, it says 19th July, could someone clarify, thank you in advance, am having an anxiety attack. :D:blink2:

3 minutes ago, Dr.1963 said:

I'm sorry to ask, but I'm a bit confused, I realised that I haven't applied for an access pass for YALC yet and one the front page, it says they NEED to have applications inby 12th July but then on the application form, it says 19th July, could someone clarify, thank you in advance, am having an anxiety attack. :D:blink2:

You asked 10 minutes ago Dr, someone will reply as soon as they can if they can help.

3 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

You asked 10 minutes ago Dr, someone will reply as soon as they can if they can help.

OH dear, sorry aboyt that! Must've been really anxious that it wasn't actually posted, sorry about that! :wacko:

6 minutes ago, Loulou894 said:

hi... so the schedule.... as diamond pass for Ian somerhalder does that mean I am in the AM shoot or PM shoot or is the batches for regular photo ops? 

any help will be appreciated, anxiety has kicked in.

There are diamond pass batches, and diamonds would be the first to be called up in the am shoot, but if you can't make the am shoot then you're fine to go to the afternoon one.

Edited by The Friendly Dalek