Answers to FAQ

10 minutes ago, David1993 said:

Oh thank you so much:smile:! I didn't know that. I was worried I would have to buy again for another day either one of the shoots :crying:

I'ts on Friday, the Franco Nero shoot that starts just before the Jason Momoa Green Screen one. And thank you for your help and time. Appreciate it:coolthumb:

Go to Franco's shoot first and let them know you have the Jason shoot. If anything is tight on time Crew will assist you.

• Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, andyfilm_1 said:

It’s up to you, I do both just in case my phone dies

Good shout! I will have to bring my portable charger anyway as my battery is shocking on my phone! 

• Like 1

Just now, Dr.1963 said:

Will there be an extra help desk at the YALC entrance so my carer is able to get their carers pass and my extra help wristband, thanks. :D

Yup.  

EXTRA HELP

If you require extra help there will be registration points in each entrance type. So if you have a YALC ticket and need extra help go to the YALC entrance.

1 minute ago, Raylenth said:

Yup.  

EXTRA HELP

If you require extra help there will be registration points in each entrance type. So if you have a YALC ticket and need extra help go to the YALC entrance.

Thanks, didn't notice that! :D

Does anyone know the times to pick up the Diamond Passes on the days of the show?

I have 2 DP on Saturday and Sunday and I thought I would pick them up on Friday but I don't know whether to do it before entry or after I finish with the day.

But I fear maybe after 7pm you can't pick them up? Bit lost it's my first time

Just now, David1993 said:

Does anyone know the times to pick up the Diamond Passes on the days of the show?

I have 2 DP on Saturday and Sunday and I thought I would pick them up on Friday but I don't know whether to do it before entry or after I finish with the day.

But I fear maybe after 7pm you can't pick them up? Bit lost it's my first time

We only know what it says in the post, they haven't mentioned any times for DP's, but the desk usually remains open during the day so just pop over at some point during the day when you have 5 minutes and that should be fine

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

We only know what it says in the post, they haven't mentioned any times for DP's, but the desk usually remains open during the day so just pop over at some point during the day when you have 5 minutes and that should be fine

Correct.

9 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Oh so I can leave the venue and re enter at any point without problem? As the dates approach I'm more nervous about the whole thing.

Can't help but worry, I'm very new at this:sad: Thank you for your reply.

17 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Yes, you can re-enter. Show your wristband, and you may need a handstamp too. Crew at the exit will stamp your hand if necessary.

Since it’s going to be another hot one it looks like being another year of me having to persuade the guy at the door that smudgy blob of ink on the back of my head is a genuine stamp :lol:

30 minutes ago, Ravogd said:

Since it’s going to be another hot one it looks like being another year of me having to persuade the guy at the door that smudgy blob of ink on the back of my head is a genuine stamp :lol:

Have a photo taken of you getting your hand stamped as proof? I don't know, just an idea!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

Have a photo taken of you getting your hand stamped as proof? I don't know, just an idea!

That's a neat idea but to be fair a fat, long haired beardy guy in a kilt pushing a girl in a wheel chair laden down with bags tends to be memorable enough for the guys on the doors :lol:

• Like 1

Quick Q... Will there be the often longed for "you are here" marks on the maps inside the venue?  After a few hours inside the hall all start to look the same to me and I feel like I'm walking laps to get to a photo area or the signing area!

(I also managed to lose the stairs out of YALC last year, but I think that might be a me thing not a lack of signage thing!)

2 minutes ago, fissijo said:

Quick Q... Will there be the often longed for "you are here" marks on the maps inside the venue?  After a few hours inside the hall all start to look the same to me and I feel like I'm walking laps to get to a photo area or the signing area!

(I also managed to lose the stairs out of YALC last year, but I think that might be a me thing not a lack of signage thing!)

Not that I am aware of, sorry.

2 minutes ago, Werewolfgirl said:

This is my first Saturday I will be attending. Have previously attended on Sundays. If I arrive at 9.00 will I be in time for the 9.30 photo shoots. I have 4 clashing together and would struggle with the PM slots because of a paid talk. 

You'd maybe be tight to make the start of a 9.30 shoot arriving at 9 but it depends on what batch number you are and how long each shoot lasts for. Some of them you may be in the PM slots whether you like it or not if your batch number is high