Answers to FAQ

Just now, Dr.1963 said:

Can I ask, (I have tickets for both YALC and LFCC) could I enter via LFCC and then could I enter YALC through the stairs that connect them both and vice versa, thanks.

Not right after entrance. You can cross over later in the day, but the first hour of YALC opening is exclusive for YALC ticket holders.

Just now, Queen_Sindel said:

Not right after entrance. You can cross over later in the day, but the first hour of YALC opening is exclusive for YALC ticket holders.

Ok thank you, so I'd have to enter YALC, then exit YALC to then enter LFCC?

3 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Pass Pick Up on Thursday: CONFIRMED, will happen.

Details will go up soon along with entrance confirmation. Please do not ask for details, they will go up as soon as everything is fixed.

Can I have the de...................:whistling:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Dr.1963 said:

Ok thank you, so I'd have to enter YALC, then exit YALC to then enter LFCC?

Technically, I get what you mean that as you have tickets for both the hour exclusion shouldn't apply but they might not be set up for that, I think you have to pick one entry or the other and deal with the exclusion.

1 minute ago, Raylenth said:

Technically, I get what you mean that as you have tickets for both the hour exclusion shouldn't apply but they might not be set up for that, I think you have to pick one entry or the other and deal with the exclusion.

Thanks :D Think some of you might recognise me running like a madman around Olympia!

20 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Details will go up soon along with entrance confirmation. Please do not ask for details, they will go up as soon as everything is fixed.

Yay :dance: ok won't ask for details just what time is pick up, where is it, can I pick up for someone else, and...

(Just in case, I must stress here that I am joking please don't yell at me love you k bye! ;) )

• Haha 1

Hey guys :) I know similar things have been asked before, but I couldn't find the right keywords in the search bar to bring up what I was looking for

So I usually pick up my DPs on Thursday, and will do so again this year. But now my wife has ordered her first DP, and can't come up on the Thursday. Is it possible to pick hers up if I bring her ID (and maybe a note explaining the situation). Or will she have to do it on Sunday?

I should note that I ordered the DP, but it's in her name

Edited by tenaciouspirit

57 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Danke Schön! :dance:

38 minutes ago, tenaciouspirit said:

Hey guys :) I know similar things have been asked before, but I couldn't find the right keywords in the search bar to bring up what I was looking for

So I usually pick up my DPs on Thursday, and will do so again this year. But now my wife has ordered her first DP, and can't come up on the Thursday. Is it possible to pick hers up if I bring her ID (and maybe a note explaining the situation). Or will she have to do it on Sunday?

I should note that I ordered the DP, but it's in her name

They haven’t allowed this in the past so I doubt if will be possible now. There’ll be plenty of time for you to collect them on the Sunday anyway.

• Like 1

If I have 2 photo shoots and 1 starts 5 minutes before the second one BUT the second shoot even though it's stated it's a 20 min shoot and you would think there's plenty of time to make it, is it possible that IF the queue for said second shoot happenned to die down, would the guest leave therefore cutting it short so I would lose the photo op?:(

• Moderators
Just now, David1993 said:

If I have 2 photo shoots and 1 starts 5 minutes before the second one BUT the second shoot even though it's stated it's a 20 min shoot and you would think there's plenty of time to make it, is it possible that IF the queue for said second shoot happenned to die down, would the guest leave therefore cutting it short so I would lose the photo op?:(

The only time a guest will be allowed to leave the shoot area before the official end time is if it has been confirmed that all ticket holders have already gone through (and it's close enough to the end that no further tickets can be purchased). If there are any tickets not scanned yet then the guest will be there until the end time. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, David1993 said:

Guests won't leave before the end of the shoot, Queen has said they know if they have any more tickets left to scan.  You should be fine, make sure you are at the first in good time to get through quickly and speak to the crew if you need to.  If you tell us the date/guests we can have a look, depending on the session lengths it can sometimes make sense to do them the other way around

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, wjbleming said:
44 minutes ago, Broo said:

I'm determined to get a "hello" out of you this year!! ;)

Or you could just yell out "BEAR!" in the middle of a crowded room...

Or maybe just wave at me from a distance and I'll refuse to even acknowledge your existence. Twice. 

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, etmuse said:

The only time a guest will be allowed to leave the shoot area before the official end time is if it has been confirmed that all ticket holders have already gone through (and it's close enough to the end that no further tickets can be purchased). If there are any tickets not scanned yet then the guest will be there until the end time. 

Oh thank you so much:smile:! I didn't know that. I was worried I would have to buy again for another day either one of the shoots :crying:

1 hour ago, Raylenth said:

Guests won't leave before the end of the shoot, Queen has said they know if they have any more tickets left to scan.  You should be fine, make sure you are at the first in good time to get through quickly and speak to the crew if you need to.  If you tell us the date/guests we can have a look, depending on the session lengths it can sometimes make sense to do them the other way around

I'ts on Friday, the Franco Nero shoot that starts just before the Jason Momoa Green Screen one. And thank you for your help and time. Appreciate it:coolthumb: