Answers to FAQ

1 hour ago, Chris1970 said:

Expect £30 and above..In rare cases £20-25.

And it can change during the day too if guests become popular. Don’t make the mistake of seeing them in the morning with no VQ’s and thinking you have all day to come back

46 minutes ago, Ravogd said:

And it can change during the day too if guests become popular. Don’t make the mistake of seeing them in the morning with no VQ’s and thinking you have all day to come back

Yep, Mike Quinn last year! Had to be moved upstairs and still needed more space. Ended up a VERY popular guest!

2 hours ago, AndyDrums said:

Yep, Mike Quinn last year! Had to be moved upstairs and still needed more space. Ended up a VERY popular guest!

Yeah this also happened to William hope, amazing guy to meet and amazing price of £15, first U.K. con and needed his autograph on my multi signed aliens poster, they put him on one of the side walls near the cafe place and boy was he busy! Even got to the point where people were queuing all the way through the walk way gap near by.

Hi 

I’ve looked on the forum and can’t find the answer so apologies if it’s been asked. 

FIRST Can I take a regular bag with me or do I need a clear one?

SECOND I have a diamond pass for Sunday and a couple of photo shoots, however I won’t get there till 10am Sunday, will this be a problem? 

Thanks in advance :-) 

13 minutes ago, Chrycach said:

Hi 

I’ve looked on the forum and can’t find the answer so apologies if it’s been asked. 

SECOND I have a diamond pass for Sunday and a couple of photo shoots, however I won’t get there till 10am Sunday, will this be a problem? 

1. You can take a regular bag.

2. You should be fine, who is your Diamond for and what photoshoots do you have and we can check to make sure you're ok?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Chrycach said:

Hi 

First: You mean like at the airport? You can bring a regular bag, like backpack and such.. cosplayers bring different size so..maybe security will not be too pleased if you bring a man sized bag. :lol:

Second: Depends on who, what time photo. The first of the day is usually at 9:30 and can go on for 30, 40 or 60 minutes. Auto you have all day. As the schedule is still a draft it can change.

Edited by Chris1970
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

1. You can take a regular bag.

2. You should be fine, who is your Diamond for and what photoshoots do you have and we can check to make sure you're ok?

Hi,

Diamond is for Jason Momoa and photo shoots with Lennie James and David Morrissey. 

Thank You :-)

5 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

First: You mean like at the airport? You can bring a regular bag, like backpack and such.. cosplayers bring different size so..maybe security will not be too pleased if you bring a man sized bag. :lol:

Second: Depends on who, what time photo. The first of the day is usually at 9:30 and can go on for 30, 40 or 60 minutes. Auto you have all day. As the schedule is still a draft it can change.

Yh I’ve been to other cons where you can’t take a regular bag in, it has to be see through.

3 minutes ago, Chrycach said:

Yh I’ve been to other cons where you can’t take a regular bag in, it has to be see through.

Not so for LFCC :) You'll have it checked before you can queue inside but definitely doesn't have to be see-through :)

Edit: Jason Momoa's morning shoot starts at 11am so you should be fine. There's an afternoon one too starting at 3.35pm just in case :)

Edited by Broo
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Chrycach said:

Hi,

Diamond is for Jason Momoa and photo shoots with Lennie James and David Morrissey. 

Thank You :-)

Remember.. this is a draft schedule. Can change.

Jason Momoa Photo DP+Low 11:00-12:00 Photo A

David Morrissey 13:15-13:30 Photo C

Lennie James Photo 15:15-15:30 Photo F

Jason Momoa Photo All 15:35-16:50

Photo A

Edited by Chris1970
  • Like 1

query regarding Bernhard Cribbens

if he's only attending 12 to 4 on Sunday, with the photo shoot first until 1240ish , will his VQ ticket be available from only 12 or straight away at 9am?

I expect though that on 3 hours of signing, he won't get past his DP autos though, and I can't justify 100 for a DP as i already havea photo with him from a few years ago.

--

query 2

also, if a £10 , Sunday only guest has no photo shoot at all, is it likely he'll be ok with photos at desk? 

that's if he turns up this year of course

Edited by andrewrolar

1 minute ago, andrewrolar said:

if he's only attending 12 to 4 on Sunday, with the photo shoot first until 1240ish , will his VQ ticket be available from only 12 or straight away at 9am?

I expect though that on 3 hours of signing, he won't get past his DP autos though, and I can't justify 100 for a DP as i already havea photo with him from a few years ago.

--

also, if a £10 , Sunday only guest has no photo shoot at all, is,it likely he'll be ok with photos at desk? 

They should be available from opening IIRC

Re the selfies it's down to the guest, so all you can do is ask if there's no sign up saying you can't

Edited by Raylenth

3 minutes ago, andrewrolar said:

--

I know it's not the same as getting it in person but as you have met him in the past there's always the pre order service - you can get an auto without having to buy the DP.

6 minutes ago, MrsCorleone said:

I dont believe that.. :DI just dont like those kind of answers to a normal question. :grump:

If you're on here helping out regularly this type of question gets a bit... repetetive. People started asking this question over a month ago. Info like "pass pick up possible" will be posted as soon as it's available. Pinky promise. You have my word. No one gains anything if this information is held back. If the info is not posted on here it is not available, and no amount of asking will change that.

4 minutes ago, andrewrolar said:

--

query 2

also, if a £10 , Sunday only guest has no photo shoot at all, is it likely he'll be ok with photos at desk? 

Straight away from 9 AM. Otherwise there'd be a stampede at 12, and no one wants that. He is a rather slow signer though, so I agree that he will likely not see many VQ tickets.

meeting BC is more important than getting his actual auto.

I would actually be fine with being able to say hello for 10 to 20 seconds.

I'm sure the last time I had a chance to meet him, I arrived at his area before he was scheduled,  asked for a VQ ticket, and was told that BC wasn't having VQ tickets.

I went away, only to find out on my return that VQ was being used.  He wasn't a DP then either.

Edited by andrewrolar

1 hour ago, andrewrolar said:

meeting BC is more important than getting his actual auto.

I would actually be fine with being able to say hello for 10 to 20 seconds.

I'm sure the last time I had a chance to meet him, I arrived at his area before he was scheduled,  asked for a VQ ticket, and was told that BC wasn't having VQ tickets.

I went away, only to find out on my return that VQ was being used.  He wasn't a DP then either.

He is a DP guest now. There definitely will be VQ tickets.