Answers to FAQ

2 minutes ago, JokerJosh said:

I have a batch 1 DP for Tom Ellis. Say for example I have a photo op at the time of the batch 1 DP's can I come later on in the day?

Anytime after DP Batch 1 has been called, even if there is a PM photo session. But you have to do it on the same day as your DP.

Edited by Chris1970

11 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Anytime after DP Batch 1 has been called, even if there is a PM photo session. But you have to do it on the same day as your DP.

So say if DP batch 1 autographs are in the morning, if I want I can get my autograph in the afternoon?

2 minutes ago, JokerJosh said:

So say if DP batch 1 autographs are in the morning, if I want I can get my autograph in the afternoon?

You can go through for auto's any time on the day once your batch/number has been called

3 minutes ago, JokerJosh said:

There will be a sign at  Mr. Ellis auto queue. On it will say what DP/VQ number who can line up. As you have DP 1 you can pick and choose anytime Mr. Ellis is there, but he will be absent for photo, lunch and maybe a break or two. But he is supposed to sit there until closing.

16 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

You can go through for auto's any time on the day once your batch/number has been called

13 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

There will be a sign at  Mr. Ellis auto queue. On it will say what DP/VQ number who can line up. As you have DP 1 you can pick and choose anytime Mr. Ellis is there, but he will be absent for photo, lunch and maybe a break or two. But he is supposed to sit there until closing.

Brilliant Thank you

Just now, JokerJosh said:

Brilliant Thank you

Anytime. And have a great time at LFCC. If you gave any further questions, dont hestitate. At Olympia if you have any questions..look for the nice men and women in red or blue t-shirts, they will help you.

24 minutes ago, VikingGrrrl said:

Note: Not all guets will be there till closing. If they end up with no people there for a while they will leave if it's late in the day.

Which they shouldnt. But understandable. I would not risk it.

3 hours ago, JokerJosh said:

The batch numbers are just for the photo shoot. Once that batch is called, you can go up any time to get it done as long as the photo shoot is still active.

On each DP will be a number. The first person to buy the DP for that guest will be #1, the second will be #2 and so forth. The numbers work in the same way as the VQ system, they will allow DP 1-25 to be the first to line up at the start of the day, then increase to say DP 1-50, and once the range has expanded to all the DP bought, then they will start to allow the VQ holders to queue up, again starting with #1 of that.

You won't know what DP number you are however until you collect your DP at the show.

7 minutes ago, Mayhem said:

The batch numbers are just for the photo shoot. Once that batch is called, you can go up any time to get it done as long as the photo shoot is still active.

On each DP will be a number. The first person to buy the DP for that guest will be #1, the second will be #2 and so forth. The numbers work in the same way as the VQ system, they will allow DP 1-25 to be the first to line up at the start of the day, then increase to say DP 1-50, and once the range has expanded to all the DP bought, then they will start to allow the VQ holders to queue up, again starting with #1 of that.

You won't know what DP number you are however until you collect your DP at the show.

Numbers are gone. It is in batches now. If you buy DP Batch 1 that is what it says on the DP,  Batch No and day. It was first used at LCC Spring and it worked perfect. At some signing guest it said ”Diamond Pass Batch 1” at the queue , then the rest DP 2, 3..etc was added .. then the VQ last.

Edited by Chris1970

I applied for the "Extra Help" wristband and was wondering even if I had the right documents to show why I need the help from my parents on the day, is there still a possibility I could be turned down for it?

1 hour ago, Chris1970 said:

Numbers are gone. It is in batches now. If you buy DP Batch 1 that is what it says on the DP,  Batch No and day. It was first used at LCC Spring and it worked perfect. At some signing guest it said ”Diamond Pass Batch 1” at the queue , then the rest DP 2, 3..etc was added .. then the VQ last.

I have a lot of  Sat Diamond Pass ... the photo shoot it's Saturday, ok, but the autograph? If i remember well with a diamond pass i can have my auto anyday (when the guest attending)... something is changed or i remember wrong?

3 minutes ago, ElmStreetBoy said:

I have a lot of  Sat Diamond Pass ... the photo shoot it's Saturday, ok, but the autograph? If i remember well with a diamond pass i can have my auto anyday (when the guest attending)... something is changed or i remember wrong?

Nowadays you have to get the autograph on the same day as the photoshoot, so you'd get both things on the Saturday. 

4 minutes ago, ElmStreetBoy said:

Auto and photo are bound to the day you selected when you bought it. 

3 hours ago, DanielNvL said:

I applied for the "Extra Help" wristband and was wondering even if I had the right documents to show why I need the help from my parents on the day, is there still a possibility I could be turned down for it?

I'm afraid none of us are involved with the Extra Help Team. If there is any issue they will contact you, they will not flat out turn you down.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DanielNvL said:

The extra help changed last year. They no longer send you details via email you just register your name and it will be in the list at the extra help table. As long as your documents are genuine you will be accepted. I've even seen them give them out in the day to people who weren't pre-registered because they didn't know about it. I wouldn't worry.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Queen_Sindel said:

I'm afraid none of us are involved with the Extra Help Team. If there is any issue they will contact you, they will not flat out turn you down.

3 minutes ago, Ravogd said:

The extra help changed last year. They no longer send you details via email you just register your name and it will be in the list at the extra help table. As long as your documents are genuine you will be accepted. I've even seen them give them out in the day to people who weren't pre-registered because they didn't know about it. I wouldn't worry.

Thanks for your guys help, I appreciate it a lot :)

7 minutes ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

I've taken a backpack to every event, so you should be fine. :D

I’m coming straight from the train station on Friday so I’ll have a backpack and a satchel bag, was gonna ask this question myself and now I don’t need to :D

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, David1993 said:

Hi, I was wondering, are backpacks allowed at the event or only smaller bags? First timer

You see people (dealers) wheeling suitcases about the show floor, a backpack isn't an issue unless it's a giant human sized pack for a three month trek in the Amazon heh. Then it might take a bit of time to get through security :p

• Haha 1