Jump to content

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, DCGIRL1987 said:

So the weekend is out the way which means comic con week has finally arrived and I’m still looking at an empty suitcase dam lol 

No point yet. You’ll only unpack it and pack it again over and over all week.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ve made a start and put my printed tickets and Oyster card in the front zip section of my suitcase. :D

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, VikingGrrrl said:

The week of LFCC is here!!! :YAHOO:

MatureUnluckyIndianglassfish-size_restri

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, VikingGrrrl said:

giphy.gif

..days to go!!

The week of LFCC is here!!! :YAHOO:

leslie-knope-gif-excited-4.gif

Me around the office. Only 2 more days at work. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, natedammit said:

MatureUnluckyIndianglassfish-size_restri

Dont worry, Nate is just sad and upset it means it will be over by now in a week. :rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, natedammit said:

MatureUnluckyIndianglassfish-size_restri

NeglectedWeightyIndianpangolin-size_rest

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Suddenly feeling very not ready!! Will start on packing this evening me thinks 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Broo said:

Suddenly feeling very not ready!! Will start on packing this evening me thinks 

Same! Need to start packing! Only thing I've done is print the tickets

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All done! Just got a plane to catch. ^_^

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, VikingGrrrl said:

Same! Need to start packing! Only thing I've done is print the tickets

Oh that's a good point, need to print the extra couple tickets I bought!

You travelling Thursday? :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Broo said:

Oh that's a good point, need to print the extra couple tickets I bought!

You travelling Thursday? :)

Yeah, Thursday is travelling day :D You too? I won't be at the hotel before around 21, so I'll miss the Thursday pickup :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, EllaBlair said:

Yikes, I need to get moving. I have nothing prepared.

Just bring yourself and the tickets and you'll be fine :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Safe travels everyone who is starting their journeys.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, EllaBlair said:

Yikes, I need to get moving. I have nothing prepared.

Today's plan decided on then! :thumbup:

12 minutes ago, VikingGrrrl said:

Yeah, Thursday is travelling day :D You too? I won't be at the hotel before around 21, so I'll miss the Thursday pickup :(

Oh that's a shame you'll just miss it, it'll be straightforward getting the passes on Friday morning though :) and yup, should get in to the hotel about 4pm :dance:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Broo said:

Today's plan decided on then! :thumbup:

Unfortunately I'm in work until 5 and then have plans this evening. So packing etc will have to wait an extra day. Every single year I do this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Broo said:

Oh that's a shame you'll just miss it, it'll be straightforward getting the passes on Friday morning though :) and yup, should get in to the hotel about 4pm :dance:

I'll do the DP pickup sometime during the day on Friday. Don't need them before Saturday anyway :smile: Nice, you'll have plenty of time to enjoy the heat then :laugh:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, EllaBlair said:

Unfortunately I'm in work until 5 and then have plans this evening. So packing etc will have to wait an extra day. Every single year I do this.

Haha! Well every year it works out fine so if it ain't broke n all :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trying to get organised today. Kind of difficult when you are babysitting a 7 year old that's doing this because it's "5 sleeps until Aquaman" :wacko:

Happy Dancing GIF - Happy Dancing Goat GIFs

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We are so close yahhhhhhhhhh sitting at my work desk with no windows in 30 degree heat thinking about just quitting now and starting my lfcc holiday early, then I realised I need the money to pay for this con and the winter one dam

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×