Jump to content

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, The_batflash123 said:

Aren't we (the ones who are going) not good enough for you? :wacko:

There's a lot of people at the July event who I would love to meet, but there's too many things I want to do and not enough money for everything, you know?

I'm hoping to go to an event in August, and it's just that one and LFCC Winter for me this year, as far as conventions go. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

Who'd have thought we'd be looking forward to winter. 

I am not. Still suffering from winter, first week of May and -5 in the mornings and 0 by day. Had some snow yesterday. Now I want summer for the next 10 years. :poki:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Chris1970 said:

I am not. Still suffering from winter, first week of May and -5 in the mornings and 0 by day. Had some snow yesterday. Now I want summer for the next 10 years. :poki:

Wuss.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, natedammit said:

Wuss.

You would freeze your hairy a** :poki:

But ok, I will send it over. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

You would freeze your hairy a** :poki:

But ok, I will send it over. :D

I don't want your stupid weather. I'm a warm-weather bear. But not too warm.

Tepid.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, natedammit said:

I don't want your stupid weather. I'm a warm-weather bear. But not too warm.

Tepid.

Wuss :poki:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Wuss :poki:

1000% wuss and proud.

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sigh... even lightning is slow.... :sad:

4s7085mbyy101.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From past experience, I guess we're at about the half way mark in regards to number of guest announcements, with about 10 weeks to go to the event.  I'm expecting announcements regularly from here on in 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well I can only imagine the joy of the announcements to come. Be still my beating heart!

 

So many days left, so many to come!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, RomeroSavini said:

Well I can only imagine the joy of the announcements to come. Be still my beating heart!

 

So many days left, so many to come!

My account’s view on the matter:

source.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yup I wipe my memory monthly... try never to add it all up, or my fiance will kill me haha

  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, RomeroSavini said:

Yup I wipe my memory monthly... try never to add it all up, or my fiance will kill me haha

What happens at cons, stays at cons. :poki: 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Still doubting to attend, but I've done the math, it would only be for one guest...so i'm still waiting for some more amazing guests attending Sunday. ^_^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm there or the whole weekend and have 2 diamond passes allready. I would live to see some amazing guests announced for Sunday as both of my passes are currently for Saturday. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×