Of some reason I got the feeling this years countdown moves faster than last year. Even the year itself.

7 hours ago, Chris1970 said:

Of some reason I got the feeling this years countdown moves faster than last year. Even the year itself.

It's just a gif(t) we have to make time go faster. :whistling:

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Chris1970 said:

Have you got alot of stuff to do before Lfcc? I generally find things move quick when I'm busy and then I'm thinking 'where did the time go?!'.

2 minutes ago, maegurwen said:

Have you got alot of stuff to do before Lfcc? I generally find things move quick when I'm busy and then I'm thinking 'where did the time go?!'.

Way too much. I am off to London next week for concerts and theater. Builders are fixing up two rooms, that will go on for another three weeks. I am training two new guys at my job. But now I am on holiday until mid July, then work one week and back on holiday again for a month. :lol:

8 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Way too much. I am off to London next week for concerts and theater. Builders are fixing up two rooms, that will go on for another three weeks. I am training two new guys at my job. But now I am on holiday until mid July, then work one week and back on holiday again for a month. :lol:

Nice! I'm working till about mid July and then I am off for 3 weeks, which was a little unplanned as I only booked two weeks off originally but I had hours left to use up and the only place I could find was to stick it in front of my other two weeks:lol:.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, maegurwen said:

Nice! I'm working till about mid July and then I am off for 3 weeks, which was a little unplanned as I only booked two weeks off originally but I had hours left to use up and the only place I could find was to stick it in front of my other two weeks:lol:.

Haha! :lol: Well, that sounds great! This weekend is supposed to be sunny and warm, close to the 30's. My only plan is to stay in the back garden..relax and probably read a book I bought last week.

Edited by Chris1970

1 hour ago, Chris1970 said:

Haha! :lol: Well, that sounds great! This weekend is supposed to be sunny and warm, close to the 30's. My only plan is to stay in the back garden..relax and probably read a book I bought last week.

Sounds good. Enjoy:D . The weather over here is going to be the typical UK default (rain). I suppose it does give me an excuse to watch some DVDs I haven't caught up with.....

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, maegurwen said:

Sounds good. Enjoy:D . The weather over here is going to be the typical UK default (rain). I suppose it does give me an excuse to watch some DVDs I haven't caught up with.....

Going to do a retro late night movie tonight, abit 90’s. Twister or Dante’s Peak and Falling Down. With a nice big cup of tea.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Going to do a retro late night movie tonight, abit 90’s. Twister or Dante’s Peak and Falling Down. With a nice big cup of tea.

Awesome. Retro is always a good choice. At the moment I have quite a few Jackie Chan movies so I might make Sunday ( since its only a 3 hour shift...) my Jackie Chan movie marathon day.

• Like 1

A 2nd retro movie night. Event Horizon and my original plan was Dante's Peak but as I saw it the night before I randomly picked Innerspace.

• Like 2