Countdown

4 hours ago, VikingGrrrl said:

Autos with the 3 Cobra Kai, Michael Shanks, Adam Baldwin, Ian Whyte and photo with Michael Shanks and Jason Isaacs :D

Added autos with Tom Felton, Jason Isaacs, Gina Torres, Joe Flanigan and photo with Manu Bennett and William Zabka. :D

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

JJC, CJ Graham and Kane were all brilliant to meet. JJC and CJ especially really interacted and were happy doing photos. They were all busy though and that was on a Friday. :thumbup:

JJC was so so SO happy to be there! What an absolute love!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Broo said:

Gina Torres, Michael shanks, Gemma Whelan, Mike carter, rusty goffe, John Simpkin, Corey Dee Williams, annette Jones, currently in the queue for Billy Dee Williams and then heading home me thinks :)

I wouldn’t do that yet. There’s still 3 days of the con left.

6 minutes ago, maegurwen said:

same. I am on the right side of the hall. I'm currently sitting down so you might not be able to spot me.

Sitting down too. If you spot a dude in grey t-shirt with ”Grant” and a dinosaur on it, light blue shorts..it is me!

Edited by Chris1970

4 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Sitting down too. If you spot a dude in grey t-shirt with ”Grant” and a dinosaur on it, light blue shorts..it is me!

I've got a star wars t-shirt on that has " we have WiFi" on it with Darth Vader holding a mobile phone

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Delighted you are wearing a t-shirt with my name on it. My name is not dinosaur before anybody asks :lol:

• Haha 2