Countdown

15 minutes ago, natedammit said:

I'm sat on my hotel bed in my pants, with the air-con on, eating my bacon sandwiches, watching the Tour de France. I may well just stay here all weekend.

You put the hotel bed in your pants? Wow.

• Haha 2

• Moderators

I'm currently slowly melting on a train to London (after finishing work early - hurrah for flexitime and working late all this week) with a backpack full of printouts to help me run info desk tomorrow... 

• Like 6

34 minutes ago, etmuse said:

I'm currently slowly melting on a train to London (after finishing work early - hurrah for flexitime and working late all this week) with a backpack full of printouts to help me run info desk tomorrow... 

Thank you for volunteering. And to everyone that helps run this event and volunteers so it can go ahead.

• Like 1

Eeeee here we go! Tomorrow I travel! :clap:Should hopefully arrive in London around 2pm and arrive at Olympia at around 2:30pm. Hoping to check in hotel first then pick up my Diamond passes. But not big deal if I collect them first cause I only have to walk 5 min down the road to the hotel! I cannot believe it is now a year since my very first con, when I met Tom Welling. Where has the year gone?! 

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, VikingGrrrl said:

Well it means it'll be a tiny little less heat when I arrive :P Boarding now! :dance:

I wouldn't count on it. It's going nowhere. Going to be a sticky balmy night. Safe travels! :WAVE:

Edited by Ravogd
  • Like 1

Stepping out of the aircon office earlier to grab a Coke was like stepping off a plane into a Chicago August... that was the contrast. Not hot enough for Vegas mind heh. Glad I drove to work, I can set the aircon in the car and the train rails haven't melted...!