Countdown

1 hour ago, LadyLiberty said:

I'm at the airport waiting for my flight with my dad. This will be my first time in UK/London so I'm really exited, London seems so cool. :YAHOO:And the fact that on Sunday I'll be meeting my favourite actress of all time is making this trip even better. God I can't wait!!! :D

Welcome to london/Uk. Sorry about the heat wave today.

12 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

To all who travel today and tomorrow. Safe travel, take care on the road. LFCC will be here. And we want you in one piece.

And wear lots of sunscreen.

24 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

I read about this guy in France who was supposed to travel to Portland, Oregon. But the booking agency made an error and he ended up in Portland, Maine. 

There was a whole flight that recently went to edinburgh instead of dusseldorf, germany.   Not even just one passanger was on wrong plane it was whole plane.   Pilot was given wrong paperwork 

Edited by HeartDT

8 minutes ago, HeartDT said:

There was a whole flight that recently went to edinburgh instead of dusseldorf, germany.   Not even just one passanger was on wrong plant it was whole plane.   Pilot was given wrong paperwork 

Given the choice i think it’s fair to say the pilot did the right thing.

• Like 1

Our bus leaves Devon just after 9am tomorrow & should get into London Victoria for about 2:15pm.

Got LFCC tickets for Saturday & Sunday, & a day in London on Monday, can't wait! :YAHOO:

My son Luke just turned 18 yesterday so this is his birthday trip! He has Iron Fist trio, Tom Ellis & Jenna Coleman ops.

I have Tom Ellis, William Shatner & John Barrowman ops, & we'll get a few autos too. Meeting Carrie Hope Fletcher at YALC on Sunday.

• Like 7

Now in aircon hotel room..... holy crap its HOT!!!!     We normally take a stroll from hyde park to hotel but got taxi today as its way too hot and burn tjme really low.    Got jn hotem room seen my beetroot red face and said i better not be this warm/red faced for my photos. Really dont want to have to face heat again later to pick up tickets but will have to brave it.  :)    stay sun aafe everyone and hydrated.

• Like 2

Just now, HeartDT said:

Now in aircon hotel room..... holy crap its HOT!!!!     We normally take a stroll from hyde park to hotel but got taxi today as its way too hot and burn tjme really low.    Got jn hotem room seen my beetroot red face and said i better not be this warm/red faced for my photos. Really dont want to have to face heat again later to pick up tickets but will have to brave it.  :)    stay sun aafe everyone and hydrated.

Hat hat hat hat hat.

That's my advice.

Hat.

7 minutes ago, EllaBlair said:

Seeing all the guests on social media arriving in London is getting me so excited. And I'm stuck in work until 5 unable to concentrate properly.

Just go home. Tell them I said it was OK.

1 minute ago, natedammit said:

I'm sat on my hotel bed in my pants, with the air-con on, eating my bacon sandwiches, watching the Tour de France. I may well just stay here all weekend.

You paint quite a picture   lol

• Like 1