Countdown

Don’t leave until 5am on Friday and I’m all set already. Work has been quiet all week so I’m sat at home with nothing to do except keep browsing Eventbrite. It’s only a matter of time until more photo ops get added.

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Ravogd said:

Don’t leave until 5am on Friday and I’m all set already. Work has been quiet all week so I’m sat at home with nothing to do except keep browsing Eventbrite. It’s only a matter of time until more photo ops get added.

giphy.gif

Just now, The Friendly Dalek said:

LFCC officially starts tomorrow. :YAHOO:

OMG I had no idea it was so late. Why am I still up? I’ve been sucked into Hellboy 2 on ITV4. I have so much to do tomorrow before I leave on Friday. I’m technically working tomorrow too!.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'm at the airport waiting for my flight with my dad. This will be my first time in UK/London so I'm really exited, London seems so cool. :YAHOO:And the fact that on Sunday I'll be meeting my favourite actress of all time is making this trip even better. God I can't wait!!! :D

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, LadyLiberty said:

I'm at the airport waiting for my flight with my dad. This will be my first time in UK/London so I'm really exited, London seems so cool. :YAHOO:And the fact that on Sunday I'll be meeting my favourite actress of all time is making this trip even better. God I can't wait!!! :D

Welcome to the UK. Hope you have a great time!:D

Safe travels to everyone travelling today! Have a great time over the next three days and hope you get all the autos you want! Stay cool and have fun, and looking forward to seeing all your photo ops and autos soon! I’m gutted I can’t make it this year but I’m making plans to come to winter LFCC if I can and next years LFCC of course so fingers crossed I’ll be seeing you all this year or next year! :D

Edited by R4wly97
  • Like 6

3 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

Safe travels to everyone travelling today! Have a great time over the next three days and hope you get all the autos you want! Stay cool and have fun, and looking forward to seeing all your photo ops and autos soon! I’m gutted I can’t make it this year but I’m making plans to come to winter LFCC if I can and next years LFCC of course so fingers crossed I’ll be seeing you all this year or next year! :D

Hope to see you at LFCC sometime in the future. You and I have some serious Peter fangirling to do! :wub:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

Yeah. It's not in Arendelle either. Which is a pity because it would be a lot cooler. Frozen in fact! :lol:

But you are completely animated by Disney though right? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

37 minutes ago, HeartDT said:

Ahahaha  i certainly hope London Uk otherwise it was a really quick flight from glasgow to ontario ahahaah

I read about this guy in France who was supposed to travel to Portland, Oregon. But the booking agency made an error and he ended up in Portland, Maine.