Countdown

45 minutes ago, andyfilm_1 said:

You know you’ve ordered too many photo ops when you get loads of email reminders in your Inbox! :lol:

So close now!!:dance:

Or when you are purchasing them and bank stops it by putting fraud detection on it due to spend amount.    Had to call and grt it removed and advise yeah it is me thats doing it lol

Edited by HeartDT
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, andyfilm_1 said:

You know you’ve ordered too many photo ops when you get loads of email reminders in your Inbox! :lol:

So close now!!:dance:

I do love the email reminders, as if there's actually a chance we'd forget it was this weekend ;)

(Yes I know for some folks who aren't as extra as us lot may need reminders, it's still funny to me ;) )

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Broo said:

I do love the email reminders, as if there's actually a chance we'd forget it was this weekend ;)

(Yes I know for some folks who aren't as extra as us lot may need reminders, it's still funny to me ;) )

It's ok when, like this year, I bought tickets in bulk so I only got 3 email reminders. It's when I've bought individual photos and gotten over 20 emails that it gets annoying!

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, HeartDT said:

Or when you are purchasing them and bank stops it by putting fraud detection on it due to spend amount.    Had to call and grt it removed and advise yeah it is me thats doing it lol

At least they called you.. mine they just locked because they THOUGHT it was used in a way I dont. :angry: Not SM related. I called them up and told them one thing and another. I discovered this while I was about to book a train ticket to get home, lucky enough I had a companion with me who could help out. :( Here when they lock it it..it is permanent. You get a new card. No unlocking.

Edited by Chris1970
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Kaybird said:

3 days for me.

1Va2.gif

7 minutes ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

4 for me. :lol:

I count the day of traveling to London and picking up the passes etc as day 1 (it's all part of the festivities) so it's tomorrow for me :dance:

• Like 5

22 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

It's ok when, like this year, I bought tickets in bulk so I only got 3 email reminders. It's when I've bought individual photos and gotten over 20 emails that it gets annoying!

I've bought my mum's tickets for her too so you can imagine the email notifications I've been getting... ;)

• Like 1