Countdown

4 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

My account and schedule wants it to be none in my line of interest, kind of agree this time. Then it probably will be someone for me. I am getting battle plans ready how to handle a possible new booking.

I have spent way less this year compared to last (and I'm not saying this in any negative way against this year's guest list, the lineup is awesome imho) so I'm being greedy and hoping to add moarrrrr :lol:

20 minutes ago, Broo said:

I have spent way less this year compared to last (and I'm not saying this in any negative way against this year's guest list, the lineup is awesome imho) so I'm being greedy and hoping to add moarrrrr :lol:

So have I, been restrictive. But the schedule for this year makes me think twice before I add a new one. My goal is to have some nice breaks in between photo sessions for more autographs than before and more time with vendors.. food, drinks and cupcakes. ^_^

3 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

So have I, been restrictive. But the schedule for this year makes me think twice before I add a new one. My goal is to have some nice breaks in between photo sessions for more autographs than before and more time with vendors.. food, drinks and cupcakes. ^_^

Related image

Today I concluded my tradition, that during one month before to see at least one film/show which includes each of guests I am meeting at LFCC.

Alfie Allen & Gemma Whelan, Ian Whyte, Tara Fitzgerald, Valdimir Furdik, Kerry Ingram: (A "few" episode of GoT).

Nicole De Boer: Three Star Trek DS9 episodes.

Robert Patrick: Two episodes of Scorpion.

Karen David, Lana Parrilla, Emilie De Ravin: Three episodes of OUAT.

Jason Isaacs, Tom Felton, Jessie Cave, Devon Murray, Sean Biggerstaff:  Two Harry Potter movies.

Jenna Coleman: Watching Victoria on TV so that comes natural.

Lourdes Faberes, Genevieve Gaunt: Two of my favourites episodes of Knightfall.

Erin Kellyman: Recently seen Les Miserables.

Aimee Garcia: 2 episodes of Dexter.

Brendan Fraser: The Mummy

Bob Gale: Recently had a BTTF marathon.

Zachary Quinto: Just finished watching his TV-Show "In Search Of..."

Christian Ricci: "Lizzie Borden Took An Axe".

Carrie Anne Moss: "Silent Hill - Revelation"

• Like 3

Sooo close now!!!!    We fly down Thursday early.... i have a 2 hour sign language course wednesday evening which will help pass time and stop me packing and repacking everything 10 million times on Wednesday lol

• Like 1