Countdown

49 minutes ago, GreenArrow2046 said:

ah so close yet so far, can't wait for the event, its gonna be epic

Nope, just so close :) I started getting my things for autos together tonight, another step in making it all feel very close:dance:

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, GreenArrow2046 said:

I guess you’re right, best to be prepared, but damn now you’ve made me want to get my bags ready for the event :lol:

Do it! Far better than leaving it last minute :)

3 minutes ago, VikingGrrrl said:

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a5d2b74bc4f5654612e

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a5d2b74bc4f5654612e

..days to go!!!

Image result for family guy steak and eggs gif

Steak and eggs and eggs and steak,

That's what you should have for breakfast,

Delicious

Steak and eggs and eggs and steak,

Just making sure you heard it,

I got it!

• Haha 4

12 hours ago, GreenArrow2046 said:

I usually do it a day or two before with a wee checklist

Thanks for the reminder, I need to dig out my wee checklist. Last year I accidentally took the lady wee checklist, which just caused all kinds of problems. 

8 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Single digits..and wonder how many of us save all the planning and packing until the last minute. :rolleyes:

Items to be signed all sorted (apart from a drawing which I'm hoping to finish today), clothes for the weekend all decided on and ironed, tickets to be printed out tomorrow, train tickets ready in wallet, schedule organised, handheld fan bought. Don't think there's much else I can do that doesn't *need* to be last minute (eg toiletries, electronics etc) :dance:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Broo said:

Items to be signed all sorted (apart from a drawing which I'm hoping to finish today), clothes for the weekend all decided on and ironed, tickets to be printed out tomorrow, train tickets ready in wallet, schedule organised, handheld fan bought. Don't think there's much else I can do that doesn't *need* to be last minute (eg toiletries, electronics etc) :dance:

Pens? Cash? Water?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Broo said:

wow just wow this is organised do you want to come round and do mine :lol:

• Haha 1