Countdown

30 minutes ago, natedammit said:

That has nearly made me cry. The poor little fella.

Don't worry, this is him 5 minutes later having got both his autos with personalisations and multiple selfies too

tenor.gif

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Oh, seen that a few times. Ppl in the queue for auto then after a good time, and with one or two persons infront, some dude comes and closes the signing with ”come back later”.

There was a couple in the Lance Henriksen queue who'd been waiting for ages and because of the extra help band the queue organiser put us in front of them (which they accepted but didn't look happy at). We got a bit nearer when the queue organiser came back and told everyone behind us that the Q was closing as he had to go to a photoshoot. They weren't pleased and I tried to talk to them to offer them to go in front but they just blanked me choosing to shout at the blue shirt instead so I ended up having very little sympathy.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ravogd said:

There was a couple in the Lance Henriksen queue who'd been waiting for ages and because of the extra help band the queue organiser put us in front of them (which they accepted but didn't look happy at). We got a bit nearer when the queue organiser came back and told everyone behind us that the Q was closing as he had to go to a photoshoot. They weren't pleased and I tried to talk to them to offer them to go in front but they just blanked me choosing to shout at the blue shirt instead so I ended up having very little sympathy.

I think most of us know, or understand, that at certain times they have to close the line, photo and the guest got to eat as well. I remember I was in line for an auto and they closed it too for photo. Wasnt even close to the guest but the blue shirt crew made vq tickets for us who were in queue and asked us to come back in 30 minutes. That worked very well.

• Like 1