Countdown

1 minute ago, Broo said:

Feels kinda surreal that it's almost here, doesn't feel like a year since the last one... Time is a funny thing.

I know, it's crazy! I remember counting down the days when it was 200 away, can't believe it's in 2 weeks!

• Like 1

I really need to get organised. It’s weird. Since I wasn’t coming this year until the Martin Sheen announcement I don’t feel like I’ve had the usual build up. At the moment I have only entry tickets. Even the schedule hasn’t forced me into action.

Edited by Ravogd

59 minutes ago, Ravogd said:

I really need to get organised. It’s weird. Since I wasn’t coming this year until the Martin Sheen announcement I don’t feel like I’ve had the usual build up. At the moment I have only entry tickets. Even the schedule hasn’t forced me into action.

Was like that for us last year.... we only booked tickets on the Tuesday before LFCC as we werent sure we'd get last year!!!   So glad we made it and we had awesome time as usual. :)

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Broo said:

Oh nice! That takes the pressure off :)

Yes, I expect there is a chance Alfie Allen will be vq so I have made a mental note of that, but he is there Friday and Saturday so it should not be impossible. The rest of my planned autos are either dp or in the £15-20 range. With two schedule drafts I am pretty lucky with photos. Most are done before lunch with one or two spread out over the afternoon. So, plenty of time for autos.

• Like 1