Countdown

2 minutes ago, Kurdamoni said:

Haha still, extra holliday :thumbup:

True. I will have to have a think of what I want to do. I will probably just end up watching Matthew lillard and Charlie Sheen movies on the first couple of days. May need some ideas for the rest of it!

5 minutes ago, maegurwen said:

True. I will have to have a think of what I want to do. I will probably just end up watching Matthew lillard and Charlie Sheen movies on the first couple of days. May need some ideas for the rest of it!

Depends on who you're meeting, just watch the guests you want to meet their repertoire :D

1 hour ago, maegurwen said:

Take a day trip to Brighton.

50 minutes ago, andyfilm_1 said:

So looking forward to LFCC! This is my Glastonbury! :clap:

But without the burning sun, druggies everywhere, drunks, obnoxious smelly hippies and dirty smokers everywhere killing your lungs.

LFCC just eats your wallet.....my cash is nearly gone now.....

Edited by RomeroSavini
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, RomeroSavini said:

But without the burning sun, druggies everywhere, drunks, obnoxious smelly hippies and dirty smokers everywhere killing your lungs.

Errr pretty much all of that still applies I'm afraid!  It's in high summer so if you are outside you might get a tan and it's very hot inside, and there can be a few people having a smoke outside the main exit :laugh:  And it's London so I'm sure there are plenty of the others around somewhere

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, RomeroSavini said:

Same. Although I think is because I ordered two tickets early and pretty much left the rest till closer the time..whoops:blink:

Edited by maegurwen