Countdown

13 hours ago, Chris1970 said:

Of some reason I got the feeling this years countdown moves faster than last year. Even the year itself.

Have you got alot of stuff to do before Lfcc? I generally find things move quick when I'm busy and then I'm thinking 'where did the time go?!'.

2 minutes ago, maegurwen said:

Have you got alot of stuff to do before Lfcc? I generally find things move quick when I'm busy and then I'm thinking 'where did the time go?!'.

Way too much. I am off to London next week for concerts and theater. Builders are fixing up two rooms, that will go on for another three weeks. I am training two new guys at my job. But now I am on holiday until mid July, then work one week and back on holiday again for a month. :lol:

8 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Way too much. I am off to London next week for concerts and theater. Builders are fixing up two rooms, that will go on for another three weeks. I am training two new guys at my job. But now I am on holiday until mid July, then work one week and back on holiday again for a month. :lol:

Nice! I'm working till about mid July and then I am off for 3 weeks, which was a little unplanned as I only booked two weeks off originally but I had hours left to use up and the only place I could find was to stick it in front of my other two weeks:lol:.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, maegurwen said:

Nice! I'm working till about mid July and then I am off for 3 weeks, which was a little unplanned as I only booked two weeks off originally but I had hours left to use up and the only place I could find was to stick it in front of my other two weeks:lol:.

Haha! :lol: Well, that sounds great! This weekend is supposed to be sunny and warm, close to the 30's. My only plan is to stay in the back garden..relax and probably read a book I bought last week.

Edited by Chris1970

1 hour ago, Chris1970 said:

Haha! :lol: Well, that sounds great! This weekend is supposed to be sunny and warm, close to the 30's. My only plan is to stay in the back garden..relax and probably read a book I bought last week.

Sounds good. Enjoy:D . The weather over here is going to be the typical UK default (rain). I suppose it does give me an excuse to watch some DVDs I haven't caught up with.....

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, maegurwen said:

Sounds good. Enjoy:D . The weather over here is going to be the typical UK default (rain). I suppose it does give me an excuse to watch some DVDs I haven't caught up with.....

Going to do a retro late night movie tonight, abit 90’s. Twister or Dante’s Peak and Falling Down. With a nice big cup of tea.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Going to do a retro late night movie tonight, abit 90’s. Twister or Dante’s Peak and Falling Down. With a nice big cup of tea.

Awesome. Retro is always a good choice. At the moment I have quite a few Jackie Chan movies so I might make Sunday ( since its only a 3 hour shift...) my Jackie Chan movie marathon day.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

Getting closer.

Have now managed to get the Friday off work and have changed to 3 day entry :YAHOO:

Plan to use Friday mainly for autographs. That will make Saturday and Sunday easier.

So will I, except Robert Patrick photo op. Only auto’s on Friday.

On ‎6‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 7:49 PM, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

Getting closer.

Have now managed to get the Friday off work and have changed to 3 day entry :YAHOO:

Plan to use Friday mainly for autographs. That will make Saturday and Sunday easier.

Nice. I've planned to do photos and autos on Friday and Sunday mostly. Not many on Saturday and just use it mostly to browse.

• Like 1