Great guest announcement friday @ 6pm

26 minutes ago, The_batflash123 said:

But would you mind? -_-

Aah the good old days when I was -8 years old. Nice story Chris, was it only Ford who was there or also other actors from the movie?

What I remember only Mr. Ford. At least that is what all the fuss was all about. Remember it was pouring all day, really bad weather. But who cared :lol: I was 19 then. 

Based on my vast, vast experience (of last year), most of the possible guests being suggested here would fall under the heading "Big" or "Huge" guest announcement.  (Mr. Ford, I imagine, would be an "Earth Shattering" guest announcement.)  A "Great" guest announcement is more likely to be someone quite cool, but of niche interest.

On the plus side, also likely to be affordable.

Clark Gregg, Paul Rudd, Evangeline Lilly or Jeff Goldblum would be nice :D

2 minutes ago, barrowman_angel said:

oh really i never knew that a bit before i started doing conventions shame oh well can still hope for jodie need my collection complete lol

I also didn't know that she did one but it was hard to imagine her not doing a uk con before so I started to dig and it appears it was her first ever convention appearance.

Just now, The_batflash123 said:

Clark Gregg, Paul Rudd, Evangeline Lilly or Jeff Goldblum would be nice :D

I also didn't know that she did one but it was hard to imagine her not doing a uk con before so I started to dig and it appears it was her first ever convention appearance.

nice to know has she ever been back since ive not seen her do any in the uk and she always is at US events

Just now, barrowman_angel said:

nice to know has she ever been back since ive not seen her do any in the uk and she always is at US events

No, she was going to attend Entertainment Media Show also in 2011 but she had to cancel. She's never done one since.

Just now, barrowman_angel said:

oh so shes not done one ?

She was going to attend 2 uk cons in 2011, LFCC and the other one. LFCC was the first one and she did attend that one (as far as I know) but she had to cancel the other one. She hasn't done a uk con since then.

Just now, The_batflash123 said:

She was going to attend 2 uk cons in 2011, LFCC and the other one. LFCC was the first one and she did attend that one (as far as I know) but she had to cancel the other one. She hasn't done a uk con since then.

oh got ya now was confused then oh well i can guess daniel radcliff or emma watson