Great guest announcement friday @ 6pm

30 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Well, a good time to learn not to expect anything but to hope. Just take it as it comes is my motto these days with con’s. You can suggest, you can wish but never expect. Either you are happy about it or someone else will be. There is always next time. B)

I didn't even realise it was you Chris, I'm used to seeing Natalie Dormer in your profile picture :D

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, The_batflash123 said:

I didn't even realise it was you Chris, I'm used to seeing Natalie Dormer in your profile picture :D

Well, she is on the world premiere of GoT in NY so cant hang around with me all the time. :lol: Just testing different photos.

13 minutes ago, The_batflash123 said:

Yes, he's gone all dark and shadowy, and stalkery and mysterious.  

16 minutes ago, The_batflash123 said:

Not sure that's what she said :huh: Don't know why, just a feeling <_<

Saying is one thing... thinking a different. :whistling: :D  :blink2: I know I think too much.

Edited by Chris1970

Me and my friend are still hoping for Tom Holland this year...

Lives in UK, does Cons and has never done a convention in UK. Pretty please! 

I still don't have tickets for LFCC this year, but Tom would be an instant buy for me - one of those guests who are on my ultimate top list :wub:

• Like 2

17 hours ago, The_batflash123 said:

He's never done a signing event in the world so it would be promoted as his first convention ever, not just uk. Also his price for previous private signings are somewhere in the $750-zone so I hope not :whistling:

Apparently he did do a signing event or two back in the 70's or 80's.

My only interaction with Mr Ford was back in 1989, at the premiere of Indy 3 in Stockholm. A high five at the queue, he did so with all of us standing closest. Back then there was no selfies. He did not sign. Just high fived, talked and waved to people. A really nice day.

Edited by Chris1970
  • Like 2

30 minutes ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

Wouldn't be surprised  :lol:

But would you mind? -_-

2 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

My only interaction with Mr Ford was back in 1989, at the premiere of Indy 3 in Stockholm. A high five at the queue, he did so with all of us standing closest. Back then there was no selfies. He did not sign. Just high fived, talked and waved to people. A really nice day.

Aah the good old days when I was -8 years old. Nice story Chris, was it only Ford who was there or also other actors from the movie?