Great guest announcement friday @ 6pm

Just now, Chris1970 said:

Harrison Ford!? :whistling: I have no idea, no good guess either...

hmm.. I am still keeping my hopes up for someone from the Conjuring universe.

He's never done a signing event in the world so it would be promoted as his first convention ever, not just uk. Also his price for previous private signings are somewhere in the $750-zone so I hope not :whistling:

18 minutes ago, The_batflash123 said:

He's never done a signing event in the world so it would be promoted as his first convention ever, not just uk. Also his price for previous private signings are somewhere in the $750-zone so I hope not :whistling:

LFCC would be a good start. :P And private signings usually cost abit more and US in general. Either way, it was a no hope wish. But being a first time UK signer does not rule out the guest comes from the UK. It will be interesting for sure. Not sure the following have done con’s in the UK before. 

Rick Moranis

Danny DeVito

^_^

Edited by Chris1970

2 hours ago, The_batflash123 said:

Not if he's doing a con somewhere else beforehand.

3 hours ago, Chris1970 said:

LFCC would be a good start. :P And private signings usually cost abit more and US in general. Either way, it was a no hope wish. But being a first time UK signer does not rule out the guest comes from the UK. It will be interesting for sure. Not sure the following have done con’s in the UK before. 

Rick Moranis

Danny DeVito

^_^

One of my former work colleagues met Danny DeVito at a UK Con. Not sure which one but I believe he isn't a first time UK signer

I like how we only have to wait a day for the announcement and not over a week as usual.

I have yet to book my ticket yet as for me the guest list, not many are to my liking enough for me to book. I do always end up going every year and I remember it wasn't til May last year that I had booked for last year and that was when I almost collapsed from excitement due to the announcement for Tom Welling.

I hope tomorrows announcement is what gives me the push to book.

Bring it on!!

• Like 1