LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT - CHRISTOPHER ECCLESTON

1 minute ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Guys - if you will look closer you will realize that the post in question has been removed. If you stop quoting it you're saving the mods a ton of work. ;) 

And now back to our regular scheduled squeeing.

:whistling:

giphy.gif

• Like 1

I AM SO HAPPY! I got a picture with him last year, but could not afford an autograph because of the lineup and the fact of me being so broke, so I will definitely try to get his autograph this year. Thank you, SM, definitely one off my wishlist. I really hope that now you will be able to get a few other Doctors back as well :wub: (Peter Davison, David Tennant and Matt Smith, pretty please)

• 3 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, Dr.1963 said:

Can anyone suggest if VQ's will get to meet Chris?

Very hard to say, but some people will have met him last year so he might not be quite as busy but that's not an accurate indicator, and he is there only 1 day again.  I'd think some will, especially if his diamond doesn't sell out, but how many will be impossible to say.  If you get a low VQ I'd say you are in with a good chance though.

Edited by Raylenth

2 hours ago, Dr.1963 said:

This is the same answer you were given before when you asked about pictures at the signing table. It is impossible to say. Totally depends on the situation on the day. 

You might find some people willing to guess, but I for my part am not willing to do that. Sorry.

18 hours ago, Dr.1963 said:

Last year, a friend had a DP number over 150 (if I remember) and that number didn’t come up until before his afternoon photoshoots.

Don’t know if he managed to meet VQ ticket holders by the end of the day.

Edited by Sebster118

On ‎4‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 7:14 PM, angelbacchae said:

Amazing job bringing him back! Happy for him and us! And anyone considering, he is truly wonderful and lovely person! I'm even considering another photo op myself. ^_^

He must have enjoyed the experience :-)

18 hours ago, Dr.1963 said:

I was Diamond no 249 and they were on those numbers about 4pm. The delays with the Matt Smith TARDIS shoot meant he could spend a bit longer signing at that time but the guy on the queue told me he thought only Diamonds would get in. I suppose some VQs may have got in the queue if they were hanging around and Chris was still available before his shoot but it wouldn't have been that many if they were. Also, the queue was moving quickly at my point because they were only allowing 1 autograph per pass. He was very nice though, we chatted briefly about the A Word, he signed my Rose novelization. I'm glad he is coming back, I worried that he seemed very tired when I got his auto and may have been put off but the positivity of the fans must have been more than enough for him to return. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/5/2019 at 2:28 AM, fanowaty said:

I AM SO HAPPY! I got a picture with him last year, but could not afford an autograph because of the lineup and the fact of me being so broke, so I will definitely try to get his autograph this year. Thank you, SM, definitely one off my wishlist. I really hope that now you will be able to get a few other Doctors back as well :wub: (Peter Davison, David Tennant and Matt Smith, pretty please)

He was a phantastic signer last year. He looked everyone in the eyes, shaked hands and was doing a few seconds of smalltalk with most people. What more can you ask for?

I had a bit strange interaction with him as he was totally convinced that he has seen me before :-)

EDIT: I got hold of Jason.

The Eventbrite gremlins seem to have fancied a change of scenery apparently. Chris' autographs (as well as Christina Ricci's) are showing for him in the shop when he opens his software, but for some reason are not displayed when the page is opened by an attendee. I am not seeing them either.

Jason is aware of the issue and is working on it. Thank you so much for pointing it out, who101_1.

EDIT 2:

Should be working now.

• Like 1