New Prop shoot for LFCC

And with him going, I'm guessing this will lead to the announcement of a shoot with him in the chair.  I know, never assume and all that and they will announce it when they announce it, but I'd be more shocked if it didn't happen now.

3 hours ago, Raylenth said:

And with him going, I'm guessing this will lead to the announcement of a shoot with him in the chair.  I know, never assume and all that and they will announce it when they announce it, but I'd be more shocked if it didn't happen now.

Pretty sure that kind off photoshoot is gonna happen -_-

They had a Star Trek captain's chair a few years ago, but I think it was the TNG bridge? I have to check my photos, because I had my photo taken then. The chair + William Shatner would be totally cool, but more than I can afford, unfortunately.

On 4/2/2019 at 9:14 PM, Kurdamoni said:

Pretty sure that kind off photoshoot is gonna happen -_-

It might and it might not. There is a very big chance of it happening now that William Shatner is attending, but until it's announced officially it's better not to expect anything that was not confirmed by SM.

On 4/2/2019 at 5:17 PM, Raylenth said:

And... it's been announced! http://www.londonfilmandcomiccon.com/index.php/10-news/1448-you-and-the-captain