Big guest announcement wednesday 7pm

16 minutes ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

John Carpenter- I believe you can do it SM. Make my year :thumbup:

If not I'll settle for Jeff Goldblum or a Doctor Who guest.Ā :lol:

Jeff Goldblum and Doctor Who,Ā :clap:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, natedammit said:

You know the ancient saying though: "One man's big name is another man's @Wrong Name".

So what you're saying is if you don't like the announcement, you can still get a picture with @Wrong Name?Ā :huh:Ā Never expected to genuinely like a joke from the bear tbhĀ ;)

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

John Carpenter- I believe you can do it SM. Make my year :thumbup:

If not I'll settle for Jeff Goldblum or a Doctor Who guest.Ā :lol:

John Carpenter would be brilliantĀ :clap:

And if they announce one of my top five guests I would happily sell a kidneyĀ :D

• Like 2

Idris Elba (cause heā€™s a god)

taron egerton (eggsy, sir Elton... do I need to say anymore? )

terry crews (just a happy guy)

or any breaking bad/better call Saul cast would be insane (Jonathan banks especially)

Ā 

Edited by Rydog2k
Typo
  • Like 2

I am actually really excited to find out who it is (and hoping its someone I want to meet). Iā€™m working until 8pm tonight so wonā€™t be able to find out until after then! Ahhh

29 minutes ago, The_batflash123 said:

From Showmasters facebook

"So apparently Avengers: Endgame broke the existing 24hr presales record set by The Force Awakens.

In 6 hours..."Ā 

OMG OMG OMG!!!Ā :YAHOO:

Could you imagine if they were saying that to tease the announcement... that would be such a showmasters thing to doĀ :D

51 minutes ago, The_batflash123 said:

From Showmasters facebook

"So apparently Avengers: Endgame broke the existing 24hr presales record set by The Force Awakens.

In 6 hours..."Ā 

OMG OMG OMG!!!Ā :YAHOO:

Ā 

1 minute ago, _JennyLou_ said:

They have posted it 6hrs before the announcement so... hopefully a hint!

Not to bust your bubbles or anything, because frankly it could be, but it's not something made up, that info has been posted elsewhere so I wouldn't say it's necessarily a clue

1 minute ago, Raylenth said:

Ā 

Not to bust your bubbles or anything, because frankly it could be, but it's not something made up, that info has been posted elsewhere so I wouldn't say it's necessarily a clue

Yeh very true, it was posted perfectly 6 hours before the announcement though

5 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Ā 

It's a hint for the announcement, not saying it's a MCU guest or anything but I guess what they're going for is that it's gonna be a guest who will be at least very popular if not breaking a record for the ticket sales (Don't know if they can defeat Tennant's record from last year though). That is how I read it at least but posting "In 6 hours..." is a reference to the announcement what else is there in 6 hoursĀ :P

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, The_batflash123 said:

It's a hint for the announcement, not saying it's a MCU guest or anything but I guess what they're going for is that it's gonna be a guest who will be at least very popular if not breaking a record for the ticket sales (Don't know if they can defeat Tennant's record from last year though). That is how I read it at least but posting "In 6 hours..." is a reference to the announcement what else is there in 6 hoursĀ :P

Or it's as it says, a statement that the sales for endgame broke the previous record in 6 hours :huh: