Big guest announcement wednesday 7pm

16 minutes ago, VikingGrrrl said:

And now everyone will be yelling and screaming when the guest announcement arrive and it's not a Marvel actor...

I'll yell and scream louder when it's not Henry Cavill so you won't be able to hear them you're welcome ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, The_batflash123 said:

What does it have to do with Bautista?  @Raylenth

Nothing, ignore everything, I'm being silly and reading too much into stuff.  they posted something on the facebook page that made me think it was a hint to Drax but it's just a marketing thing - it was a blank frame you can put your pic in as a 'I'm going to LFCC, come join me' thing.

11 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Nothing, ignore everything, I'm being silly and reading too much into stuff.  they posted something on the facebook page that made me think it was a hint to Drax but it's just a marketing thing - it was a blank frame you can put your pic in as a 'I'm going to LFCC, come join me' thing.

You we're thinking about the 'I am invisible' scene from Infinity War, weren't you?

34 minutes ago, DrBungle said:

Assuming Elizabeth Olson due to the other event that Showmasters are associated with, and she's attending that 

And maybe get Scarlett Johansson & Danai Gurira and recreate THAT scene from Infinity War.

WHY WAS SHE UP THERE ALL THIS TIME

3 hours ago, Raylenth said:

Not to bust your bubbles or anything, because frankly it could be, but it's not something made up, that info has been posted elsewhere so I wouldn't say it's necessarily a clue

I agree. Unless Showmasters say it's a clue, don't assume it's a clue.

I read it as a mere comment on the fact Endgame sold as many presale tickets as The Force Awakens but in a quarter of the time.

• Like 2