Latest Guest Announcement - CHARLES DANCE

1 hour ago, jonedney124 said:

His Diamond and Iron Throne shoot details are missing from his page. Hope he can come this time!

That's just going to be an editing error on the website, all the relevant tickets are in the shop.

• 2 weeks later...

Well hopefully this time he will come and never say never again :lol: queue flurry of James Bond puns! I have never met him but he is a great actor with loads of awesome films and tv shows under his belt so i will meet him this time though i always thought it was more of an order Charles Dance! :lol:

Edited by ShieldAgent

2 hours ago, ShieldAgent said:

Can't believe i started the James Bond puns and no one has come up with any :no: so will have to continue it myself! It would be a real blow(felt) if he cancels again! :lol:

Oh, right, sorry, mind if I join the Q? I'll be in 007th Heaven if we get more.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, ShieldAgent said:

Can't believe i started the James Bond puns and no one has come up with any :no: so will have to continue it myself! It would be a real blow(felt) if he cancels again! :lol:

After the money(penny) I spent on a photo op, I hope it comes out well and I don't end up looking too M-barrassed!

• Haha 2

Im thinking of doing some numbers on the Thunderball this week! Things have been very chaotic for me lately and am having trouble keeping onatop of things been looking for the odd job to do here and there as have so much time to Kiel!

Edited by ShieldAgent
  • Haha 2