*The Phantom - The Great Kabai Sengh

Forum-Cary-Hiroyuki-Tagawa-001.jpg

Forum-Cary-Hiroyuki-Tagawa-002.jpg

Forum-Cary-Hiroyuki-Tagawa-003.jpg

Forum-Cary-Hiroyuki-Tagawa-004.jpg

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0846480/

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Bit concerned as the preorder page says that all guests are added. However, I cannot find him on the site. As things currently stand I will not be attending this event but would still love an autograph. I just hope they have not forgotten about him or there is an issue that I am unaware of. I know there is still a month to go, it is just the 'All guests are added' that bothers me. Maybe he is on there and I'm just blind ha! but I cannot find him even when using the search option =/

52 minutes ago, Sassy1988 said:

Bit concerned as the preorder page says that all guests are added. However, I cannot find him on the site. As things currently stand I will not be attending this event but would still love an autograph. I just hope they have not forgotten about him or there is an issue that I am unaware of. I know there is still a month to go, it is just the 'All guests are added' that bothers me. Maybe he is on there and I'm just blind ha! but I cannot find him even when using the search option =/

I wouldn't worry, he's probably just been accidentally missed off.  @Queen_Sindel can this be passed on to Jason G please?  Thank you

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/28/2019 at 12:41 PM, Queen_Sindel said:

I'll check, yes. Actually the gremlins may have eaten his store listing because I am pretty sure I checked for photos for him before. 

Any news on whether he will be added to the preorder store or not? I keep checking every few days and still see nothing, there is only 3 weeks left until the event. I really don't want to have to fork out money to the event for only 1 guest =/

Also, I see that Casper Van Dien is still on the store but yet he has cancelled.

• 2 weeks later...