How Pre Orders Work

Pah91

Just seen that you offer preorders.. so if I want to get 3 posters signed from 3 different guests for the Birmingham film con do I send them in the one tube and then you just must mail the tube back to me?? Will I have to attach a note with my address in the tube and will they be 100% legit?? Thanks for the help!

Edited by Pah91

14 minutes ago, Pah91 said:

Just seen that you offer preorders.. so if I want to get 3 posters signed from 3 different guests for the Birmingham film con do I send them in the one tube and then you just must mail the tube back to me?? Will I have to attach a note with my address in the tube and will they be 100% legit?? Thanks for the help!

I've never used the service myself, but here's the website, read the details down the right hand side, and if you still have any questions someone here will help.

http://www.showmasterssales.com/

• Thanks 1

As Nate says a lot of the info you need is on the site, but just an FYI whilst we can help if you have any further question it's actually an ancillary service so it's always best to contact the pre orders team directly via the website if you have any future questions about your order as the Showmasters moderators here don't deal with pre orders.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, indio said:

Any recent updates on the pre-orders regarding London's Spring event?

From the website:

"Latest News March 6th

Belfast packed and shipping this week

LFCC spring started to pack.Its Cardiff Film con this weekend so not all LFCC spring items will be shipped before Cardiff. 

Refunds for all cancelled guests for LFCC Spring and London Film fair have now been issued so keep an eye on your accounts."