Cardiff March 2019 Talk and Photo Schedule

Hello! I'd like to know where the main stage is as well. It's my first time going to this Comic Con. One of the reasons I bought a gold pass ticket is because I want to seat front row during the talks. Aren't we allowed to queue? Thanks so much for your help. 

Thanks so much, Queen Sindel. There's no rush. I just want to have as many things as possible sorted out since I'm making a long journey from another country to attend. I have a gold pass and would like to know for how long can we queue before getting into the main stage. I reckon we get in earlier than the rest. Thanks so much!!! 

38 minutes ago, Ananda said:

Thanks so much, Queen Sindel. There's no rush. I just want to have as many things as possible sorted out since I'm making a long journey from another country to attend. I have a gold pass and would like to know for how long can we queue before getting into the main stage. I reckon we get in earlier than the rest. Thanks so much!!! 

I don't know the venue so can't comment on the logistics of the area around the stage but at other events you are allowed to queue before the talk, you just can't queue until the talk prior to the one you want has gone in as that would create too many queue's and be confusing.

Thanks Raylenth. That's all I know too, I already posted it above. Please feel free to check with Crew at the venue for more Details, Ananda. Sorry we can't help further.

Yes, Gold Passes go in first. But for a smaller Show like this one it's really only a couple of minutes. We're not Talking About half an hour headstart or something like this.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, TheAshOfAwesome said:

I have bought batch 2 for Mark Williams and the Harry Potter car. Does that mean that my time is 12:35? Probably seems really simple, but this is my first time with the photo shoot. 

Yes, that sounds like a good estimate. If you're there 12.30 it won't hurt either. For short shoots like this being there when the shoot starts will be okay. We only advise that you arrive at staggered times for longer shoots.

38 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Yes, that sounds like a good estimate. If you're there 12.30 it won't hurt either. For short shoots like this being there when the shoot starts will be okay. We only advise that you arrive at staggered times for longer shoots.

That’s brilliant. Thank you for the help. 

10 minutes ago, Mcfrogmel1981 said:

Arr you seriously starting photoshoots at 15h30 on Sunday?! I bought 2 photos for Robert Englund, his photoshoot is at 16h45, our train is at 17h... I’m really upset. 

I get that it sucks as it's a small risk your 1 shoot would be one of the last ones, but it's always stated that photo shoots can take place right up to closing so if you need to leave early it's a risk you need to consider. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mcfrogmel1981 said:

I get that but not having any shoots in the morning is forcing people to stay longer and I now have to have alternate travelling arrangement or lose the money I paid on my 2 photos and they’re not cheap. 

I think that there is an option together a refund. 

11 minutes ago, TheAshOfAwesome said:

I think that there is an option together a refund. 

Tickets are non refundable I'm afraid

7 minutes ago, TheAshOfAwesome said:

Can anyone tell me what the different colour boxes represent too please?

Nothing really, it's just to differentiate between the activities and makes it a bit easier to read than having them all the same colour, but you can see what each is by the header at the top of the columns

Edited by Raylenth