Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Aaaand now I stop describing big hugs as koala hugs...

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Broo said:

Aaaand now I stop describing big hugs as koala hugs...

D'oh, I was beginning to look forward to getting one.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Broo said:

Aaaand now I stop describing big hugs as koala hugs...

Describe big hugs as Chris Hugs, because my hugs are big! :D 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, I am at the airport soon and on my way home. See you all in July! :WAVE:

tenor.gif?itemid=4885317

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Well, I am at the airport soon and on my way home. See you all in July! :WAVE:

tenor.gif?itemid=4885317

Save journey home! 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Chris1970 said:

Well, I am at the airport soon and on my way home. See you all in July! :WAVE:

tenor.gif?itemid=4885317

Have a nice trip home! :smile:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Image may contain: 2 people, including Richard Homerharry Cannon, people smiling, people standing

John Simm

Image may contain: 2 people, including Richard Homerharry Cannon, people smiling, people standing

Mr Lazenby!!

Image may contain: 2 people, including Richard Homerharry Cannon, people smiling, people standing

iain Glen

Image may contain: 2 people, including Richard Homerharry Cannon, people smiling, people standing and suit

david anders

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Image may contain: 2 people, including Richard Homerharry Cannon, people smiling

lucy davis

Image may contain: 2 people, including Richard Homerharry Cannon, people standing

christopher fairbank

Image may contain: 2 people, including Richard Homerharry Cannon, people smiling, people standing and beard

eddie marsan

Image may contain: 2 people, including Richard Homerharry Cannon, people smiling, people standing

dermot crowley

that's all my photoshoots, but i'm not putting on here the wide variety of photos taken on my camera

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@maxcat those are awesome! Especially like the one with Christopher Fairbank, looks like it was fun :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just wanted to share with you all some of the great Cosplayers. Wonderful job as always guys & girls.

LFCCS19cosplay3.jpg

LFCCS19cosplay1.jpg

LFCCS19cosplay2.jpg

LFCCS19cosplay4.jpg

LFCCS19cosplay5.jpg

LFCCS19cosplay6.jpg

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Broo said:

@maxcat those are awesome! Especially like the one with Christopher Fairbank, looks like it was fun :)

thank u, it certainly was!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sharing some of mine from the weekend. ^_^

53306866_10218435591944044_1219260774891

53389184_10218435592344054_3243733407028

53599027_10218435595584135_1376644057542

52712828_10218435596144149_4438314720016

53835412_10218435596544159_3967509450230

54212952_10218435596944169_6350062666999

53786377_10218435597704188_3418509176924

53204921_10218435598704213_6397582378436

53218924_10218435599824241_8194277621962

53857881_10218435600944269_5506486362276

53932243_10218435601544284_8115619114162

53468114_10218435602264302_7993285715288

53454897_10218435602864317_4326332003348

53216999_10218435603384330_8327154031675

53621284_10218435598224201_4555721774221

 

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Just a couple of photos from Spring Comic Con. Apologies for the quality.

 

John Simm - I hadn't planned on going until John was announced. Really glad I got to meet him :wub:

 

 

47250968502_e063ed1feb_b.jpg

 

Bernard Cribbins - You're never too old for a womble! 

33427657438_7d6561fe11_b.jpg

 

Really enjoyed the whole experience :thumbup:

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some very cool photos @Chris1970 !

Did Robert have that Willie photo on his table, or did you bring your own? I didn't see one but maybe I missed it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, MarioVl said:

Some very cool photos @Chris1970 !

Did Robert have that Willie photo on his table, or did you bring your own? I didn't see one but maybe I missed it.

Thanks! Yes, it was on the table. All ”V” photos was stacked in one pile so you had to flick through to find what you want.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MarioVl said:

 

Did Robert have that Willie photo on his table, or did you bring your own? 

:blink:

  • Haha 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:


Just a couple of photos from Spring Comic Con. Apologies for the quality.

 

John Simm - I hadn't planned on going until John was announced. Really glad I got to meet him :wub:

 

 

47250968502_e063ed1feb_b.jpg

 

Bernard Cribbins - You're never too old for a womble! 

33427657438_7d6561fe11_b.jpg

 

Really enjoyed the whole experience :thumbup:

Lovely photos :D

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/6/2019 at 9:02 PM, Chris1970 said:

Sharing some of mine from the weekend. ^_^

53306866_10218435591944044_1219260774891

53389184_10218435592344054_3243733407028

53599027_10218435595584135_1376644057542

52712828_10218435596144149_4438314720016

53835412_10218435596544159_3967509450230

54212952_10218435596944169_6350062666999

53786377_10218435597704188_3418509176924

53204921_10218435598704213_6397582378436

53218924_10218435599824241_8194277621962

53857881_10218435600944269_5506486362276

53932243_10218435601544284_8115619114162

53468114_10218435602264302_7993285715288

53454897_10218435602864317_4326332003348

53216999_10218435603384330_8327154031675

53621284_10218435598224201_4555721774221

 

Great photos @Chris1970:D

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here is my full gallery: https://www.facebook.com/mariovillarl/media_set?set=a.10217598323901136&type=3

Some highlights are:

Robert Englund never disappoints.

c66i4xK.jpg

 

I needed something fun for the Legends of Tomorrow girls, so I bought a Beebo from Etsy. Their reactions to it were... diverse, but either way it was a roaring success!

4XnMBac.jpg

hhLrmu2.jpg

Queue-accurate cosplayers: Diana Prince is from Lucy Davis' photoshoot, and the Legends girls from Jes Macallan's.

tDDDE5S.jpg

8PJpoVj.jpg

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×