Good show! Same again next year please.

Have to say I had a good day today at the show. Yes, it was a lot smaller than the July show, and as a result, I did have a lot of time waiting for my photoshoots, having been round all the trade stands numerous times. This was basically because I was able to get the autographs I wanted nice and quickly, so it’s a good reason. I had photoshoots around 5:00pm and by this time, the hall had really emptied and as a result was very comfortable for a change.

I would have preferred more variety of trade stands, but can’t really complain at all. Just hope this becomes a regular show, but maintaining this smaller size.

• Like 4

I agree! It was extremely enjoyable. Of course, the fact that I wanted to meet a good number of guests helps :) I guess it's a hard balance, getting quality guests and mantaining a smallish size, so I'm very pleased they found this sweet spot!

Definitely agreed, was a lovely first con of the year. I got there at about 9:15 and had all the autographs I wanted within about an hour and a half. There were a couple of talks I had and photoshoots to keep my busy the rest of the day but no rushing around. Spent a lot more than normal on the stalls.

33 minutes ago, Anorak said:

I agree with all the above comments! The pros far outweighed the cons. It was a relaxing day, particularly when I think back to the time I attended the Stan Lee Saturday a few years ago. 

I never met Stan, can imagine it was crazy.