showmasters

Latest Guest Announcement - JASON ISAACS

Great announcement. Tempted to get my first diamond pass. Wish I started a Potter poster all them years ago now. 

Bought the diamond pass yesterday along with some others but I cant find the printable ticket for the pass is this emailed out straight away or nearer the event?

2 minutes ago, TimDavidHunt said:

Bought the diamond pass yesterday along with some others but I cant find the printable ticket for the pass is this emailed out straight away or nearer the event?

The pass itself is collected at the event.

6 minutes ago, TimDavidHunt said:

The confirmation email from Eventbrite should be instantaneous but sometimes can be delayed, if you haven't had anything from them at all and have checked all your folder to see if it's gone to a spam one by mistake then you will need to contact Eventbrite, however if you signed up for an account with them, then your tickets will be there and you can print them off or show them on your phone if you have the app.  Then as Dalek says you use the eticket to pick up the physical ticket at the event.

Thanks for the replies, the confirmation I got but when I go to print of the etickets its only showing the photoshoot with David Naughton and not the Jason Isaac's Diamond pass even though it says there are 3 tickets there and has the cost. 

13 hours ago, TimDavidHunt said:

Thanks for the replies, the confirmation I got but when I go to print of the etickets its only showing the photoshoot with David Naughton and not the Jason Isaac's Diamond pass even though it says there are 3 tickets there and has the cost. 

Probably a silly question, but have you scrolled down on the eticket? They should all be on the same PDF they send.

No wayyy!! Cheeky SM!!

Was ridiculously excited when I saw this and then lo and behold, mr Jason Isaacs came into my work this morning and I got to say hi - still  might need that photo though 

• Like 4

Met him in October last year... great bloke and very chatty. May book a photo-shoot :)

Was watching Inspector Morse last night, early 90’s episode, and guess who showed up. ^_^

193b03ea3e94edfa47ad626d39437031.jpg

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Was watching Inspector Morse last night, early 90’s episode, and guess who showed up. ^_^

193b03ea3e94edfa47ad626d39437031.jpg

I dunno, who?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Chris1970 said:

John Thaw?

23 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

John Thaw?

Bless his soul, darn good actor.

1 hour ago, natedammit said:

I dunno, who?

Nathan Fillion.. <_<

• Haha 1