Latest Guest Announcement - JASON ISAACS

1 minute ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Editor's Guess ;) : maybe he both wants to do a Discovery one and a Harry Potter one with Tom, then it would be hard to decide which one was to be included with the Diamond Pass. ;) 

How about one for Event Horizon? ;)

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Mr. Moh said:

I'm so excited to meet him. Is there any chance that they will do a duo photoshoot with him and Tom Felton? I think they would already offer it if it's possible.

Duo shoot are often done nearer the event so keep an eye out

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Mr. Moh said:

I'm so excited to meet him. Is there any chance that they will do a duo photoshoot with him and Tom Felton? I think they would already offer it if it's possible.

Maybe they are still looking for Helen McCrory to come and have a Malfoy family portrait :whistling: Could be a lot of reasons why it hasn't been announced yet but I'm pretty sure they'll add one closer to the con.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

Really excited to meet Jason.  Never thought it would be possible but getting to do it twice in recent years is aces.  Thank you SM.  

I do have a question though.  Anil K Chander on Twitter spotted that a green scene shoot was listed for Jason.   Is there any more information on that or is it an error?  Thanks.  

23 hours ago, Legolassie Malfoy said:

Really excited to meet Jason.  Never thought it would be possible but getting to do it twice in recent years is aces.  Thank you SM.  

I do have a question though.  Anil K Chander on Twitter spotted that a green scene shoot was listed for Jason.   Is there any more information on that or is it an error?  Thanks.  

They were probably mistaken as there’s no information anywhere about it. Jason Mamoa has a green screen shoot maybe that’s what they saw?

On 7/7/2019 at 11:52 AM, Ravogd said:

They were probably mistaken as there’s no information anywhere about it. Jason Mamoa has a green screen shoot maybe that’s what they saw?

It's been confirmed as an error on Twitter (a  mix up with the Jason Mamona one and has been updated).  There is no green screen shot for Jason Isaacs.