Latest Guest Announcement - JASON ISAACS

6 minutes ago, TimDavidHunt said:

Bought the diamond pass yesterday along with some others but I cant find the printable ticket for the pass is this emailed out straight away or nearer the event?

The confirmation email from Eventbrite should be instantaneous but sometimes can be delayed, if you haven't had anything from them at all and have checked all your folder to see if it's gone to a spam one by mistake then you will need to contact Eventbrite, however if you signed up for an account with them, then your tickets will be there and you can print them off or show them on your phone if you have the app.  Then as Dalek says you use the eticket to pick up the physical ticket at the event.

13 hours ago, TimDavidHunt said:

Thanks for the replies, the confirmation I got but when I go to print of the etickets its only showing the photoshoot with David Naughton and not the Jason Isaac's Diamond pass even though it says there are 3 tickets there and has the cost. 

Probably a silly question, but have you scrolled down on the eticket? They should all be on the same PDF they send.

• 1 month later...
On 3/4/2019 at 11:07 PM, swifty77 said:

Was ridiculously excited when I saw this and then lo and behold, mr Jason Isaacs came into my work this morning and I got to say hi - still  might need that photo though 

Where the heck do you work? How cool was that??! xx

Edited by Flossleberry
Add notify of replies!

• 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, XLcatloveress said:

Does anyone know why the talk was cancelled?

On that note -- when will a schedule be posted that shows all the free/open talks? :)

Thanks!

Unfortunately not, and the whole schedule will be posted about a week before the show

• Like 1

3 hours ago, XLcatloveress said:

Does anyone know why the talk was cancelled?

Editor's Guess ;) : maybe he both wants to do a Discovery one and a Harry Potter one with Tom, then it would be hard to decide which one was to be included with the Diamond Pass. ;)