What did you get signed?

Raylenth

Maude Hirst and Emily Perkins was two big reasons for me coming over, both were very sweet and chatty. Still got a silly smile. Lisanne Falk was so cool. We talked about funny and interesting stories from Heathers. Oliver Ford Davies was very chatty and funny. Kevin Guthrie we talked Fantastic Beasts past present and future. A very very nice guy! Jes Macallan a pure charm, so realaxed and sweet. Megan Udall is someone I could have talked SW Phantom Menace for hours about. Very charming and sweet. Karyn Parsons, meeting her was wonderful, patient and such a warm personality. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I got mostly 8x10 from the guest tables, the great part were my interactions with them. I wish I could tell you about my awesome interaction with Jes Macallan and the personalization that came out of it, but it would break forum rules. So um, look elsewhere.

I did get one special item signed, but it wasn't for me. My friend Montse is a member of Archivo 007 - the Spanish Bond fan club, and she wanted something very special to get signed by George: she tracked down a copy of the same issue of Playboy that Bond is reading in a scene from On Her Majesty's Secret Service. I did hope to get a bigger reaction from George, but I guess at this point in his life he's seen it all :D

L6kipre.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1