What did you get signed?

Raylenth

Just now, The_batflash123 said:

What happened to nine @Raylenth?

It's on there, you just can't see it :whistling:

Long story short, some very helpful people at the theatre took it to get signed for me, and I completely forgot to specify I would like it on the cover, so it is signed, but on the inside. :lol:

4 hours ago, Raylenth said:

It's on there, you just can't see it :whistling:

Long story short, some very helpful people at the theatre took it to get signed for me, and I completely forgot to specify I would like it on the cover, so it is signed, but on the inside. :lol:

The autograph is bigger on the inside...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I managed to get a few more signatures on a small poster I have of the police notice on the door of the TARDIS. I am pretty excited about it! Unfortunately I have sadly underestimated just how many signatures I can get on the poster, and so may need to look at getting a larger poster...

As well as a couple of others I have mentioned elsewhere I got signed 8x10s from Eddie Marsan, Sylvester McCoy, Lucy Davis, Keith Allen, John Simm and Toby Stephens.  All were very pleasant and open and I probably had a couple of minutes chat with all of them.  You can't really expect anything more from any event than that so all things considered LFCC Spring was a big hit with me.  I hope SM run it again next year with the same balance of guests.  I also had time to have a decent look around the stalls in mid-afternoon as well, which I never have time for in the summer!

• Like 2

Bit like a book signing.

I got Tom Baker to sign a copy of Scratchman.

Bernard Cribbins to sign a copy of his autobiography.

Also got each of my photo with guest signed by John Simm, George Lazenby, David Warner and Jacqueline King.

• Like 2

Ted Rami was very nice and polite whilst signing my DVD covers. Lucy Davis was also very sweet. Disappointed to hear that she won't be in the sequel. Robert Englund, the man definately is there for the fans. A very fine gentleman. He was surprised at the book I gave him to sign. It was a book about Wes Craven. When Robert flicked through it he was talking to the people behind him, pointing things out from the book. Seemed like a journey down memory lane for him. No wonder he's so popular at events he attends, he knows how to make a person feel like they're the most important person in the room.

• Like 2