Guest Cancellation - Joseph Marcell

• Showmasters Admin

Unfortunately we have learned that Joseph Marcell is now unable to join us for London Comic Con Spring, we hope to welcome him back to a future event.

Photo Shoot Tickets will be refunded as soon as possible.

• Sad 1

To the mods: @Queen_Sindel and others, A selfish question but maybe could be considered at least. Now when Mr Marcell will not take part is it possible to move Karyn Parsons solo photo op to the time where she should have made a duo photo with Mr. Marcell? I have a photo op (and probably some others as well) with Oliver Ford Davies in the Photo B and those overlap eachother with 5 mins (half the photo op time). Then there is better with time to move between the two photo op areas. This is on Saturday. Just asking ^_^

50 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

To the mods: @Queen_Sindel and others, A selfish question but maybe could be considered at least. Now when Mr Marcell will not take part is it possible to move Karyn Parsons solo photo op to the time where she should have made a duo photo with Mr. Marcell? I have a photo op (and probably some others as well) with Oliver Ford Davies in the Photo B and those overlap eachother with 5 mins (half the photo op time). Then there is better with time to move between the two photo op areas. This is on Saturday. Just asking ^_^

I wouldn't expect that to happen. With cancellations this late they usually just remove the guest and don't move anything else.