Comic Announcements at some point next week

6 minutes ago, CrazyHorses said:

I found it strange, how they said none, but gave us Jason Isaacs, had to read it again, in case my eyes were playing tricks on me

When I saw the announcement on twitter I thought he'd been a last minute announcement for the Spring con like David Tennant was in the summer. 

Great! I really hope for some big MCU or Doctor Who names.

I would love love love to meet Tom Holland. I believe SM can make that happen. :wub:

If not, Elizabeth Olsen (she's doing Cons in Europe, so there are big chances), Paul Rudd, Paul Bettany, Brie Larson... anyone else from the main cast would also make my day.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, fanowaty said:

Great! I really hope for some big MCU or Doctor Who names.

I would love love love to meet Tom Holland. I believe SM can make that happen. :wub:

If not, Elizabeth Olsen (she's doing Cons in Europe, so there are big chances), Paul Rudd, Paul Bettany, Brie Larson... anyone else from the main cast would also make my day.

I second Elizabeth Olsen :wub: make it happen!! 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Kurdamoni said:

Can't wait, maybe a certain actress or actor is announced who could convince my boyfriend I really need to go :whistling:

Just tell your boyfriend that I said you should be going to LFCC.

10 hours ago, Broo said:

They're definitely a nice surprise but I like knowing beforehand to look forward to it :)

I like it when the do both haha. When they there's gonna be one on Wednesday 7pm and then surprisingly announce a couple the day before or after. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Readie19 said:

It looks like it’s only comic zone guests that are being announced this week :(

Based on what, has there been a post somewhere?  Other than the attached post I've not seen anything else to indicate otherwise.

40 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Based on what, has there been a post somewhere?  Other than the attached post I've not seen anything else to indicate otherwise.

I saw one of their replies on twitter saying it’s the comic zone that are announcing the guests this week

• Like 1

Just now, Readie19 said:
42 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

I saw one of their replies on twitter saying it’s the comic zone that are announcing the guests this week

When I read the initial post I read it as meaning it was Comic Zone guests. I mean, that is what it says.

4 minutes ago, Readie19 said:

1 minute ago, natedammit said:

When I read the initial post I read it as meaning it was Comic Zone guests. I mean, that is what it says.

Thanks guys, the initial post can be taken both ways I think but if they have replied specifically saying it's comic people, that's quite definitive.