Help required

Andy M

Hello!

I'm coming down from Glasgow for Saturdays event. I will arrive at Victoria Coach Station at 6:30am and I was wondering are the queues for entry into Olympia long and should I arrive really early? 

If I don't need to get there early to the event can anybody recommend anything to do in London early on a Saturday morning? 

Andy

Hard to answer without knowing what you are wanting to get at the event.  If it's just photo shoots then you only need to get there in reasonable time for your first one, if it's auto's it really depends on who you want to see - if it's the big names and you don't have diamonds for them then it would be sensible to get there at a reasonable time to get your VQ's.  Spring is going to be a much smaller event than summer so it's unlikely the queues will be as big as they usually are at this event.  The majority of people will arrive around 8am to opening.

• Like 1

I've booked a diamond pass with Bernard Cribben and I beleive he won't be there till 12 and I'm planning on getting John Simm's autograph and maybe get a few talks.

I've been to the Showmasters event in Glasgow but it's not on the same scale as London. 

Just now, Andy M said:

I've booked a diamond pass with Bernard Cribben and I beleive he won't be there till 12 and I'm planning on getting John Simm's autograph and maybe get a few talks.

I've been to the Showmasters event in Glasgow but it's not on the same scale as London. 

John Simm will probably be popular as he's only there one day.  Given that there's really not going to be much open touristy wise I'd recommend just coming over to LCC, getting your John VQ as soon as it's open (you may have time to stop for some food if you want, or buy, bring and eat in the queue), then you can pop off for a bit if you want though you obviously won't have long as you will need to be back for Bernard.  It really depends on how important getting John is too you.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Kurdamoni said:

If you want a panic, than that's the way to go :eek:

Like saying ”First 25 gets an auto”. Sometimes I can create havoc. Like standing in a crowd, tube or bus a proclaim you got the bubonic plague.

4 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Please don't start making jokes About this. Running is NOT OKAY, no matter what the wording is. This is not a Sports Event either. :P

We do have new attendees taking posts here seriously.

Hm, Then there better be staff in the stairways, at lfcc last year some ppl ran into me upwards. Bumped into a girl infront of me as well.

33 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Sorry, I must have missed that being mentioned after the last Show. Extra staff there would be something that would have been considered, yes. I will mention it happened in summer when I do my summary of Things brought up for this Show.

Thanks QS, ok..I am a stable guy so I was in no danger but the girl infront of me had to take a side step to keep balance. I heard some other shout to these ppl not to run but they kept running.