Floor Plan! Now updated

Raylenth

On 2/27/2019 at 12:16 PM, Wrong Name said:

Yes. Grand hall foyer for diamond pass collection on Saturday, National Hall Foyer on Sunday. DP gifts from by the info booth (marked in yellow on the map).

So which ones actually which?  

I recall entrances on 3 sides to the venue, but cant remember which ones are which!

And I recall seeing somewhere that we have to pick up diamond passes BEFORE gaining entry on saturday? Or do you go in first then pick them up? First time ive got a diamond pass.

Edited by crippsy_99

6 hours ago, crippsy_99 said:

So which ones actually which?  

I recall entrances on 3 sides to the venue, but cant remember which ones are which!

And I recall seeing somewhere that we have to pick up diamond passes BEFORE gaining entry on saturday? Or do you go in first then pick them up? First time ive got a diamond pass.

First time we have had this set up and arrangement so we can only go by what they say.  SM have requested people pick up diamonds before joining the entry queue but that might be related to how they are arranging the entry area.

Entry depends on what day you are there and if you are standard, Access or Gold.  If you look at page 2 of the Schedule post I've added a map with the entry's colour coded which might help.

Edited by Raylenth