Floor Plan! Now updated

Raylenth

2 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

I would love having that time turner. 

Only positive: doing other events that are in the same weekend you've done. You can't relive good moments because you from that moment will still be there. You can't change the past because of the butterfly effect so except for doing 2 complete my different things at the same time what good would it do?

1 hour ago, The_batflash123 said:

Only positive: doing other events that are in the same weekend you've done. You can't relive good moments because you from that moment will still be there. You can't change the past because of the butterfly effect so except for doing 2 complete my different things at the same time what good would it do?

Plus, crossing your own timeline can get messy.

Small bit of extra info:

Tom Baker will be on the first Floor near Photo Area A.

Please don't ask for the Location of other guests, I only have Tom's. This was the only one I was given because attendees were so worried they may choose to go for the wrong area, and he's only around for such a limited time.

3 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Small bit of extra info:

Tom Baker will be on the first Floor near Photo Area A.

Please don't ask for the Location of other guests, I only have Tom's. This was the only one I was given because attendees were so worried they may choose to go for the wrong area, and he's only around for such a limited time.

Where will Santa be? :whistling: